xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
How Boeing and Airbus Could Counter China’s Homegrown Comac Jets | WSJ
Boeing and Airbus dominate global aviation, but China’s Comac wants to challenge the duopoly with new planes. WSJ’s Jon Sindreu explains how supply chains, technology and geopolitics could help the Western aircraft makers to protect key markets. Photo Composite: George Downs

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
LOL

China could not collect enough balls to show the cockpit jet to world and here they are talking of taking on 2 behemoths.

Save your time and look at 8:00 Mins. It does sound very similiar to DC-9 though. No surprises there i guess

View attachment 25820
I guess you can see it is from foreign media and China is not the one who is worrying.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I guess you can see it is from foreign media and China is not the one who is worrying.

The presenter in the video is a world famous aviation enthusiast based out of Singapore. I regularly follow his videos Being one myself & i can clearly make out how the whole thing is being stage managed.

I am not expecting china to be worried. what really made laugh is the thread title.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
The presenter in the video is a world famous aviation enthusiast based out of Singapore. I regularly follow his videos Being one myself & i can clearly make out how the whole thing is being stage managed.

I am not expecting china to be worried. what really made laugh is the thread title.
You seriously think the video is staged by China?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Never had any doubt knowing how finicky "SAM chui" is. Those who follow him know what i am talking here.

He is a critique's prince and dream come true.
LOL, OK, The video is staged by China. even though it speaks pretty negative about China, don't know how many others share this Indian belief.

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
LOL, OK, The video is staged by China. even though it speaks pretty negative about China, don't know how many others share this Indian belief.

I am hoping that youtube is allowed access Great firewall of china. This is guy;s subscriber base on you tube alone is 2.61 Million. Likes of emirates and Qatar airways always ensure that he is first person to review their product, Such is his fan following. So this is not a Indian belief, He is respected across free world for his views. we know china censures anything anti CCP & free speech is unheard of in CCP's china.. ..

1626333924317.png

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
I am hoping that youtube is allowed access Great firewall of china. This is guy;s subscriber base on you tube alone is 2.61 Million. Likes of emirates and Qatar airways always ensure that he is first person to review their product, Such is his fan following. So this is not a Indian belief, He is respected across free world for his views. we know china censures anything anti CCP & free speech is unheard of in CCP's china.. ..

View attachment 25823
So this video was not staged by China?

kumata

Reactions
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
i think i already answered this already, why you are asking same question again & again in one or other way ?

Kaptaan

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
All this is rubbish. All China has to do is focus on the home market which will be the largest aviation market in the world. Once China has done that consolidated it can then target Asia and Africa with competitive products. This should be rather easy for China. Time and patience.

Western producers have been at it for nearly century. Particular experiance gained in war time and subsequent military production helped the trickle down of expertise/technology to the civilian aerospace industry.

Good luck China !

Follow us on social media

Latest posts

Top Bottom