Australia I haven't unlocked any officer roles for my most recent aptitude test. Is it time to pack it in?

Nuvardex

Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
I am currently studying in year 12 and I wish to join the Royal Australian Airforce after completing my HSC. Unfortunately, after taking my second aptitude test, I have not unlocked any officer roles. These are the roles I have unlocked:

1647334165532.png

Prior to years 11 and 12, I purposely took up physics and advanced mathematics in hopes of preparing myself for this role. However, I was quite weak in maths in my earlier parts of school and therefore impacted my ability to do fundamental calculations in my head for this test. What alternative pathways (if any) are available for people who are wishing to become an officer but have not succeeded in proving their capabilities in the aptitude test? Is it possible to transfer from an airman to officer?

Aircrew looked like an interesting role, but I don't see it as a career which ranges beyond the air force.

If anyone has any advice for what I can do now to become a pilot, please share. Note that cyber security is my second preference in regards to the pathway that I wish to look at through University.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am currently studying in year 12 and I wish to join the Royal Australian Airforce after completing my HSC. Unfortunately, after taking my second aptitude test, I have not unlocked any officer roles. These are the roles I have unlocked:

View attachment 41023

Prior to years 11 and 12, I purposely took up physics and advanced mathematics in hopes of preparing myself for this role. However, I was quite weak in maths in my earlier parts of school and therefore impacted my ability to do fundamental calculations in my head for this test. What alternative pathways (if any) are available for people who are wishing to become an officer but have not succeeded in proving their capabilities in the aptitude test? Is it possible to transfer from an airman to officer?

Aircrew looked like an interesting role, but I don't see it as a career which ranges beyond the air force.

If anyone has any advice for what I can do now to become a pilot, please share. Note that cyber security is my second preference in regards to the pathway that I wish to look at through University.
How many more tests do you have to or can you take?
I dont think there is a via via way to become a pilot,you will have to settle for your second option.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom