Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,856
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I'd be surprised if we confirm the 36, especially after we could only confirm 6 out of 42 for Rafale.

Btw, the French will probably get hurt again if that happens.
We only confirm 6 because we only had 1.1 billion from Su35 freez contract back then.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,427
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
But we still have the KH-31P tho, I wonder if it's wise to start negotiating for HARM or even AARGM for the F-16s.

Air force precision munitions stockpile are very limited both in type and numbers.

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

India has ground station in Biak?

indiaground.jpg

source : https://swfound.org/media/207344/swf_global_counterspace_capabilities_2022.pdf

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,545
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

chiphocks

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
down in flat spin and got pancake
you mean got stalled??
maybe it flying in low altitude at low speed....
that's why it got stalled and than crashed but the structure not scattered around that much....

well i don't know, it's just a possibility

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,634
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
you mean got stalled??
maybe it flying in low altitude at low speed....
that's why it got stalled and than crashed but the structure not scattered around that much....

well i don't know, it's just a possibility
Judging from a relatively intact airframe, other than a flat spin at low altitude as shown in other video, I'm guessing that it might also be something like this:

The jet was hit during its normal flight at medium altitude, and although it wasn't a direct hit but it was still sufficient to cause it lose power. From this, there's also another possibility that the jet wasn't hit by any missiles at all but some engine/electrical malfunction onboard that caused it to lose power but still controlable.

The pilot promptly jettisoned all if not most of the jet's external payloads. He's likely also dumped most of the internal fuel in an attempt to have an emergency landing somewhere near Russian position to better facilitate his escape. We can probably either confirm or debunk this if we can locate the exact spot of the crash site and compare it to the frontline situation at the time of the incident.

Unfortunately for him, the plane's altitude and glide speed didn't give him much chance of escape. The - now unpowered - jet stalled near the ground and he was forced to eject. Next, he was captured by Ukrainian forces and his plane will be recorded in history as the first Su-35 loss in combat.

Anyway, just my 0.2 kepeng.

Gundala

Reactions
1 506
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
how did it fell btw, no drag mark or sort of things...
vertically straight down??
Su-35S-Flanker-down-in-Ukraine-678x381.jpeg
Yeah rather weird since I dont see any skidmark and the soil around it seems too "rapih" for crash plane situation. Oh well who knows? Each time the war start, so does the propaganda...

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,856
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Yeah rather weird since I dont see any skidmark and the soil around it seems too "rapih" for crash plane situation. Oh well who knows? Each time the war start, so does the propaganda...
Did you see the video?
Go down vertical in flat spin

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom