Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
@Indos Does KFX block 1 or future block planned to have EW suite like EPAWSS in F-15EX and SPECTRA in Rafale?

That is too technical, but there is Korean media talks about electronics staff like that as I am as non engineer guy also dont understand, later I will try to post it here if I can find it again

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
and who are you? you are not just civilian also? one of those engineer? orang dalem?
i thought this forum is free for anyone. not related with any kind of group

I have already said sorry right ? Ok I will said again, I am sorry brother

Come on, we are friend here quite long since PDF, you know I am a pro KF21/IFX guy in here, so your previous statement boiled my blood a bit :rolleyes:

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Well he was saying KFX just using FA50 flight control too.

Who said that ? AH ? You dont need to believe every thing he said, there is opinion, there is insider information, data that he can give.

My take is, be critical on his opinion since he is part of Dassault lobby

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Last edited:

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

If you put his opinion very highly just like what had been stated before, there is no way MoD can put and realized the promise for KF21 BORAMAE funding this year. But the case is not. They already requested and MoF had given nota for adjustment budget by mid year for around 800 million won Korea.

Don't ask from where i know the number, i am only junior high school from East Jakarta

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
If you put his opinion very highly just like what had been stated before, there is no way MoD can put and realized the promise for KF21 BORAMAE funding this year. But the case is not. They already requested and MoF had given nota for adjustment budget by mid year for around 800 million won Korea.

Don't ask from where i know the number, i am only junior high school from East Jakarta

I have already said, there is opinion, insider, data he can give, but we should be cautious on his opinion

So far he has good record for insider information from Bappenas and Finance Ministry, for example just see this 6 plane of Rafale order and the amount of the deal (1.1 billion USD) has already been stated by AH in late December 2021 or early January 2022

Last edited:

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
800 billion Won maybe that you get from Korean media, not 800 million. So far this number is still not yet confirmed, I think this is what is being worked on by Minister of Defense, while we still need Finance Minister to disburse the money.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I have already said, there is opinion, insider, data he can give, but we should be cautious on his opinion

So far he has good record for insider information from Bappenas and Finance Ministry, for example just see this 6 plane of Rafale order and the amount of the deal (1.1 billion USD) has already been stated by AH in early January 2022

No lah, he is not that entirely honest. He is only conveying what is seem convenient to please his very opinion and creating public opinion revolved around his Twitter. 1,1 Billion US Dollar pledge for new fighter is actually come from 2015-2019 MEF II era, always available and keep being unused till yesterday Rafale activation contract. But he Made it sound there is no other PSP for new fighter or interim fighter for 2020-2024 period, and it was Made it not honest from him.

As i mentioned a long time ago, Bappenas only recommend, Kemensultan as wallet holder especially the one who give a nod. Presiden is the person who give permission for the projects to go ahead, MoD is one who requested the funding for projects. This Twitter land creature is not saying there is new PSP revision for 2020-2025, and still not being executed and published as there is several revision Among projects but principal nods had been given from Bappenas and Kemensultan, that's why MoD keep signing new contract. That's what i can say now.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The number was posted by Indonesian twitter with the link to the news and then Migumi posted the twitter in here, do you think I dont know....?

Do those cretin which twitter you keep mentioned as sacred deeds seems satisfying with those Korean stuff? No lah, he would not mentioned it at all if there is good progress from them

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Do those cretin which twitter you keep mentioned as sacred deeds seems satisfying with those Korean stuff? No lah, he would not mentioned it at all if there is good progress from them

Another twitter guy, not AH. The twitter posted by Umigami in this thread which link to the Korean news I just posted

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
For defense analyst, I rate other Defense Analyst who wrote in media and talk in TV as mediocre, some I suspect under pay check

I only regard this one as our respectable defense analyst

Translation

buying new defense equipment

Two extreme positions in the public narrative--"no need, a waste of money during a pandemic" vs. "really necessary and even should be celebrated" is not 100% wrong, but also less effective.

Last edited:

Parry Brima

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,057
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Alman : biased towards France
Connie : biased towards China
Madoka : biased towards Lockheed Martin
Indos : biased towards KF-21.

I wish all of them were members here. Just need coffee + gorengan and watch them fight.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
USA already needs us
yo, hold on. they have permanent Ally and base at 🇦🇺 🇰🇷🇯🇵 even strategic partnership with 🇸🇬. i think its just a matter of counter trade for balancing trade deficit (more less just like @Madokafc said).

in other hand its better to make potential ally than to make potential enemy, this (F15X) case is a momentum for 🇺🇸 to balance their trade alongside strengthen their military ties. its cheaper for 🇺🇸 if one nation can save 🇺🇸 interest without sending 🇺🇸 forces to one particular country, with selling some military stuff to capable country. we just big market for their product, it just how for them to act towards 🇮🇩

Indos

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
yo, hold on. they have permanent Ally and base at 🇦🇺 🇰🇷🇯🇵 even strategic partnership with 🇸🇬. i think its just a matter of counter trade for balancing trade deficit (more less just like @Madokafc said).

in other hand its better to make potential ally than to make potential enemy, this (F15X) case is a momentum for 🇺🇸 to balance their trade alongside strengthen their military ties. its cheaper for 🇺🇸 if one nation can save 🇺🇸 interest without sending 🇺🇸 forces to one particular country, with selling some military stuff to capable country. we just big market for their product, it just how for them to act towards 🇮🇩

We also can do that with KF 21 as it uses US engine :cool:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom