Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,441
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 2,616
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
1000069392.jpg

No. 10, satgas pengadaan pesawat angkut berat.
What are the available choices for TNI AU heavy airlift?

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,639
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
No. 10, satgas pengadaan pesawat angkut berat.
What are the available choices for TNI AU heavy airlift?
This "heavy airlift" nomenclature, like some other classification in TNI, has always making me wonder. While one might think that it signified a strategic airlift aircraft type like C-5, C-17 and so on, I can't help but feeling that in TNI it may also refers to C-130 type of aircraft, or other with similar capacity and capabilities.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,899
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This "heavy airlift" nomenclature, like some other classification in TNI, has always making me wonder. While one might think that it signified a strategic airlift aircraft type like C-5, C-17 and so on, I can't help but feeling that in TNI it may also refers to C-130 type of aircraft, or other with similar capacity and capabilities.
quite likely

Soman45

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
The head of South Korea’s Defense Acquisition Program Administration (DAPA) has mooted the possibility of dropping Indonesia from the joint Korea Aerospace Industries KF-21 fighter programme.

In an interview with the Korea JoongAng Daily, DAPA chief Seok Jong-gun says that Jakarta’s continued participation could hinge on an investigation that Indonesian engineers allegedly stole sensitive programme data.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom