Indonesia Indonesian Air Force, Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (TNI-AU)

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
8 1,553
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
we couldn't said okay for this repeated s##t, commonality are key of readiness.
The key is to be independent, many countries will embargo us if we don't agree with them, for example the US, Germany started brutally embargoing their NATO friends

France doesn't guarantee that if we don't agree with them, I see that many countries have started taking Chinese goods etc., because there is no guarantee that they will continue to be supplied in the future...

by the way just my 10 cents bro ... will not ngaruh juga :)

chibiyabi

Contributor
Reactions
3 449
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Togo
udah bener borong barang turki, indo itu traditional ally sama turki. tinggal indonya mau mau ga bikin industri sendiri, lisensi dari turki..cuma kontraknya aja seuprit seuprit..

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
8 1,553
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That's why I start to think to get some Felons... :cautious:
that's the reason i prefer buy not premium one, so there is ToT, good for the start ...

If we continue buy premium weapons, for sure we never as same level with the other , because we are different not they companion , so will second level weapon we gonna get ...

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 5,115
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
that's the reason i prefer buy not premium one, so there is ToT, good for the start ...

If we continue buy premium weapons, for sure we never as same level with the other , because we are different not they companion , so will second level weapon we gonna get ...
Russian and UAC are struggling for orders and money lately. We could ask more.

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
8 1,553
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Russian and UAC are struggling for orders and money lately. We could ask more.
sometimes we have to be jeli melihat keadaan, jangan pikir terbaik saja, tapi liat kebutuhannya dan negosiasi ala padang harus diutamakan, biar banyak masukan daripada pengeluaran ...

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 5,115
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
sometimes we have to be jeli melihat keadaan, jangan pikir terbaik saja, tapi liat kebutuhannya dan negosiasi ala padang harus diutamakan, biar banyak masukan daripada pengeluaran ...
It's okay right?
with Eagle and Rafale, we don't need Su35 anyomore. They have to offer something like Felon to have any chance.

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
8 1,553
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
for me, like Felon, KAAN, J30 or others is not that bad, as long we get ToT,and produce localy ...
Kimchi way is not our best option anymore, too much play drakor lately, which is not benefit for us to be the partner

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,753
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
for me, like Felon, KAAN, J30 or others is not that bad, as long we get ToT,and produce localy ...
Kimchi way is not our best option anymore, too much play drakor lately, which is not benefit for us to be the partner
Hopefully, with 42 rafale (/moreif there will be repeat order) will paved our partnership with French 6th gen fcas.

Mandala

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
1 1,703
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Indonesia to take first A400M in late 2025

By Greg Waldron 19 September 2024

Airbus Defence & Space expects Indonesia’s first of two A400M tactical transports to be delivered by late 2025.

Indonesia’s versions will come with underwing pods for refuelling combat aircraft, according to Ed Horne, senior product advisor – air mobility – at Airbus.

PXL_20240919_032751640_Original

Source: Greg Waldron/FlightGlobal
The A400M on static at the Bali air show is configured for air-to-air refuelling

The country’s second example will follow in 2026, shortly after the first.

Read more: https://www.flightglobal.com/defence/indonesia-to-take-first-a400m-in-late-2025/160017.article

terranmcv

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
LM start lobbying again she/he said

@Madokafc could you give us more info?
Have to choose between F-15 or F-35. In the comments section it is mentioned that this lobby is to block Eagle, not to complement it. I'm worried the drama will get longer.

Buying F-35 when we are going to buy "Loyang" and "Sate"? I doubt this will happen. Unless the "Loyang" maneuver is to increase our bargaining power.

flogger

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Better choose f 15 ex for now maximize it potensial with mastering interoprobility C4SIR weaponizing ligistic manajemen maintainence and wait for ifx blok 2 / 3 or f 35 c / d if exist becouse than we ready to wielded gen 5 or 6 fighter.
with curent expertise of TNI AU wont take long to all those expireince mastered and matured Than we have more profesional and decent Air Force

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,753
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Do you guys think China will offer their J20 to try enter Indonesian market and at the same time block F35?
What if bundled with submarine and frigate? "Paket lengkap"

Doesn't sound good for China if Indonesia get F35.

Lordimperator

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,753
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Do you guys think China will offer their J20 to try enter Indonesian market and at the same time block F35?
What if bundled with submarine and frigate? "Paket lengkap"

Doesn't sound good for China if Indonesia get F35.
nope, they havent mass produced the 6th gen/ the latest tier fighter other than j20. My guess will be J35. if we get the F35, assuming we will be the spearhead on SEA region, it would be nice intel sharing from the F35 "IDN" datas alone to the other F35 allies

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom