Indonesia Indonesian Army,Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (TNI-AD)

FPXAllen

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
4 1,629
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
the rest of oldies ( me not included !! )
e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.png

😝 😝 😝

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Err .... when and where else they could had a chance to brag for sticking those laser printed sticker as big as they could ??

And here i thought that you've allready learnt a lot from these past months of mado's and the rest of oldies ( me not included !! ) generous closed door's information ....

🛀🛀
That was my desperation.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
With gun imported from Belgia along with the turret (including optics, FCS balistic computing machine) , gyro for turret, engine from USA , alumunium armor most likely from Turkey or USA? AMAP module from Germany or Turkey?, steering wheel system from England or Turkey ? APS system from Turkey, What else is left to be claimed as Karya Anak Bangsa?
The 💯 Karya Anak Bangsa sticker label along with the TKDN certificate are printed locally (printed using 🇯🇵 brand printer)

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Err .... when and where else they could had a chance to brag for sticking those laser printed sticker as big as they could ??

And here i thought that you've allready learnt a lot from these past months of mado's and the rest of oldies ( me not included !! ) generous closed door's information ....

🛀🛀
You considered an oldies to, 😁🤣

Jokes aside.

If Pindad would seriously mature in Armored vehicle cause, they should expand their production cspability.

Madokafc

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
4 10,020
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
WHAT??! 90mm low pressure?

I though it was 90mm HP!

ancur... ancur... untung gak kejadian....

You considered an oldies to, 😁🤣

Jokes aside.

If Pindad would seriously mature in Armored vehicle cause, they should expand their production cspability.
production line wise, if they are really concerned Government and themselves should put priority to get automatic ones and this including robotic welding assembly just like what FNSS had another thing is for government to create independent land vehicle design agency as pure research institute and just subcontract the design into production to PT PINDAD or other defense related private industries. Then you would have more better resources at hand and focused efforts. The same thing happened to other research and development projects, instead let SOE to do R and D, they should focused only as manufacturing nodes as they are not that capable (financially and technically).

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
you can bind anything needed when do the ops, especially fuel can, water can, bags filled with foods and so on.
basket or compartment behind turret might be more practical.

etched.jpg

2.jpg

Well, pindad can make it for them.
Right?

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
basket or compartment behind turret might be more practical.

etched.jpg

2.jpg

Well, pindad can make it for them.
Right?
Possibly add-on quick detach armor for better protection agains shaped-charged warhead, just like one in leo 2 RI/SG hull

Aghost132483

Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
you can bind anything needed when do the ops, especially fuel can, water can, bags filled with foods and so on.
That's usually on APC or IFV (Troops carrier), for Battle thank it is not practical, because he will be in the front line as battering ram and receive more hit, that supplies will be in mess 😂

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That's usually on APC or IFV (Troops carrier), for Battle thank it is not practical, because he will be in the front line as battering ram and receive more hit, that supplies will be in mess 😂
Nope, even at frontline carrying much stuff is mandatory to support crew survivability. Tents, food, ransome will not go anywhere inside the tank, all must be stored outside.

Also dont forget to carry towing sling and tree log incase the tank need unditching.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Nope, even at frontline carrying much stuff is mandatory to support crew survivability. Tents, food, ransome will not go anywhere inside the tank, all must be stored outside.

Also dont forget to carry towing sling and tree log incase the tank need unditching.
That's why the safest place to store it is behind the turret.

And pulat will mess everything if it explode and you carry your stuff on hull side.

Van Kravchenko

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
2 872
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
That's why the safest place to store it is behind the turret.

And pulat will mess everything if it explode and you carry your stuff on hull side.
I hope PULAT didnt mess whit the gun barrel when they're active, especially when it explode right below the gun barrel.

Umigami

Experienced member
Indonesia Moderator
Reactions
5 4,848
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
I hope PULAT didnt mess whit the gun barrel when they're active, especially when it explode right below the gun barrel.
I bet at least its thermal sleeve will get shreds.

Last edited:

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
They should completely reform of their bureaucratic corporate culture top-to-bottom into that of for-profit private corporate culture. No amount of capital (money & machineries) will help anything if the corporate culture remain the same.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom