Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,114
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
1st wave to exhaust Israeli, American, Jordanian and British assets seems to have been completed. wave 2 is reported to have started.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,040
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Iran should not stop hitting Israel with missiles, hit as much you can airbases you action is justified.
If Iran doesn't destroy the majority of Israeli airbases, this attack is essentially suicide. We'll see how this unfolds, but assuming that Israel hid and protected most of its air assets, Iran is going to be in big trouble.. In the scenario that Iran successfully wipes out Israeli air power, the next question would be if the US intervenes.

🍿

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,390
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

I think this is the Air base. Same event from different angles. Seems legit. @Kartal1 Even if there isn't any serious casualties, it demonstrates Iranian missiles can get through, although in small numbers. But I don't think they fired many BMs either.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,514
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

I think this is the Air base. Same event from different angles. Seems legit. @Kartal1 Even if there isn't any serious casualties, it demonstrates Iranian missiles can get through, although in small numbers. But I don't think they fired many BMs either.
If placed right, the small numbers that pierce trough the BMD system is enough to cause very serious damage. Israelis report little damage to the base despite the impacts, but it is a war after all.

Israeli media reports that Israel managed to intercept "100 ballistic missiles".

Meanwhile Israel called the UN for emergency meeting of the Security Council.

1713055141396.png

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,390
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Israeli media reports that Israel managed to intercept "100 ballistic missiles".

That seems a bit far fetched. I don't think Iran has more than 400 MRBM that can reach Israel. It is unlikely Iran would launch 100 in this attack. Maybe couple of dozens?

Could be they are also counting short range stuff launched by proxies in Lebanon and Syria.

On another note, looks like Israel gonna respond directly in a serious manner. Or at least that's being reported.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,389
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
If placed right, the small numbers that pierce trough the BMD system is enough to cause very serious damage. Israelis report little damage to the base despite the impacts, but it is a war after all.

Meanwhile Israel called the UN for emergency meeting of the Security Council.

View attachment 67290
All I care is that it's enough for USA 🇺🇸 to pass their $95 Billion usd defense supplemental and that countries like Britain 🇬🇧, Germany🇩🇪, France 🇫🇷, Italy 🇮🇹, Spain 🇪🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the Scandanavian countries get serious about passing additional meaningful aid and quickly committing to ramping up production. Japan 🇯🇵 and South Korea 🇰🇷 changing some laws about military exports would go a long way as well.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,389
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
That seems a bit far fetched. I don't think Iran has more than 400 MRBM that can reach Israel. It is unlikely Iran would launch 100 in this attack. Maybe couple of dozens?

Could be they are also counting short range stuff launched by proxies in Lebanon and Syria.

On another note, looks like Israel gonna respond directly in a serious manner. Or at least that's being reported.
Agreed. No way they intercepted 100. 20-30, with 10'ish impacting?... That I would believe. 100 seems silly.

I'm sure they probably intercepted 90%+ of drones though.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,390
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
All I care is that it's enough for USA 🇺🇸 to pass their $95 Billion usd defense supplemental and that countries like Britain 🇬🇧, Germany🇩🇪, France 🇫🇷, Italy 🇮🇹, Spain 🇪🇸, Canada 🇨🇦 and the Scandanavian countries get serious about passing additional meaningful aid and quickly committing to ramping up production. Japan 🇯🇵 and South Korea 🇰🇷 changing some laws about military exports would go a long way as well.

It will mostly benefit Europeans and Ukraine, no? I don't see how it seriously helps Israel.

LIbyan Soldier

Libya Correspondent
Reactions
5 234
Nation of residence
Libya
Nation of origin
Libya
If Iran really wanted to hurt Israel, it would have been better for its militias in Iraq, Lebanon, and Syria to occupy the Israeli defenses simultaneously with the direct Iranian attack, so that the success rate of the attack would increase.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,359
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media