Breaking News Iran-Israel Tensions

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,020
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
just pure comedy, after 50 years of never attacking Isreal this is what they produce? The Isrealis are going to turn all these Muslims over in the next 100 years. That much is guaranteed, when you got no brains and simple theatre tricks can keep manipulating you, then yeah the Isrealis are too smart for you. Far too smart.

That easy muslims, one silly attack that achieves nothing gets you back onto the hype train. Meanwhile Gaza has been reduced to dust. That easy.

It was the same shit with Oct 7th, a few months later Islamic world turned into crying about genocide. Turned into armenians, except this genocide is real.

Last edited:

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
This is for the best IMO.

1. Israel 🇮🇱 got to smoke some IRGC baddies in Syria.

2. Iran 🇮🇷 got to respond and save face in the region among their allies.

3. Israel 🇮🇱 will likely get $14 Billion in additional military aid passed.

4. Ukraine 🇺🇦 will likely get $60 Billion in additional military aid passed.

5. USA 🇺🇸 and UK 🇬🇧 won't feel the need to go back to the Middle East.

6. Russia 🇷🇺 can continue to foster it's proxy alliances in the region.

All of the "major players" in these two connected theaters get a small win.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,289
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
They're both paper tigers to an extent. Israel's military no longer seems like it can punch above its weight. They're still revered, but they're no longer the pocket superpower they once were. Still more competent than their neighbors, but comparatively weaker than decades ago.

Meanwhile, whilst Iran has a vast missile and suicide drone arsenal, their conventional forces are lackluster. Almost their entire airforce consists of outdated aircraft. They lack the ability to control airspace and ultimately would suffer in combined arms warfare against a similar sized NATO country. All they can do is strike from a distance. Once their air defences are knocked out, they're toast.
Yes, and not to forget that Israel has the intelligence of US, UK and other western countries at its service.
Also US and British air forces have helped downing a substantial number of drones and rockets.

Iran however, always manages to hit "around" any important targets. All these theatrics and one injured person as a result, not even a military personnel.
What a load of bull crap.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,020
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Did anyone even die?

Also kind of iran to make sure the isrealis had plenty of time to prepare for it. real kind.

Honestly what kind of mugs are buying this bullshit?

Zapper

Experienced member
India Correspondent
Reactions
10 828
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
India

Intercepted Iranian Emad medium-range ballistic missile that landed in the Dead Sea​

1713122298594.png

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,395
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Intercepted Iranian Emad medium-range ballistic missile that landed in the Dead Sea​

View attachment 67302

Definitely not intercepted, that is first stage that fell after separation.

There is no way, a hit to kill interception at high hypersonic speed would left the whole first stage intact like this. It would've smashed it into many pieces.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,550
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
64 7,395
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
1713124607670.jpeg

@Kartal1 I mean, can't be totally sure but it looks like somebody dug a hole and left the soil beside.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,550
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
View attachment 67303

@Kartal1 I mean, can't be totally sure but it looks like somebody dug a hole and left the soil beside.
I think the soil is a bit different. The sand on the left looks more clean and not so rocky. Maybe the brought the soil so they can fill the crater.

I doubt this is a crater made by a ballistic missile strike tho. It looks small to me.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
Sooner or later the taxpayers will ask where their money go for and for which propose?
If you read the bill, purpose of the money is pretty explicit. The overwhelming majority of the money is to enhance and re-supply Israel's air defense systems, further hardening the country from attacks the like of which we witnessed yesterday... And the reality is that said air defense network actually worked quite well yesterday. Not a single civilian perished and more than 95% of the actual projectiles launched were successfully intercepted.

Defensive equipment actually seems like a perfectly reasonable allotment of a nation's resources.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,550
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think the soil is a bit different. The sand on the left looks more clean and not so rocky. Maybe the brought the soil so they can fill the crater.

I doubt this is a crater made by a ballistic missile strike tho. It looks small to me.
Actually it is comparable with the craters caused in the Ayn Al-Asad base.

1713125566909.png

1713125590952.png

1713125628230.png

And this is a crater from a malfunctioned Iranian ballistic missile fired at Syrian territory, but fell in Iraq. (Old)

1713125729051.png

Well, I thought they make bigger holes than that. Anyway...

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
11 2,393
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom