Iran to form 'NATO' defence and security pact with allies

A

adenl

IMO, they are going to launch a special drone from a mini-sub sailing out of Venezuela to target him when is golfing in Miami. As soon as Trump goes ahead with his Patriot Party which will destroy the GOP, then even republicans will turn a blind eye to his assassination.

You heard it first from here ;)

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,821
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Iran-Donald-Trump-1387378.jpg

Threatening Trump directly by posting an image with him playing golf with an emerging shadow which looks like a bomber and with the phrase "Revenge is Inevitable".

Lmaoooo I hope they make it to a videogame 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

S

Sinan

E

ekemenirtu

Don't waste your time on this.

After Trump assassinated their hero. Iranians hanged red flags on mosques and swore for revenge and could do nothing except fooling their own people.

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/443924/Over-80-U-S-forces-dead-in-Iran-s-missile-strikes-on-targets

It reminds me of the Turkish response after 10 civilians were killed by the "Israelis"/Zionists in Mavi Marmara raid.

If you think about it, the Pakistani response after the American threat to "bomb it back to the stone age" (in quotes) are not too dissimilar.

Often, the Arab populations ruled by dictatorial regimes are laughed at by citizens of Iran, Turkey or Pakistan.

It is not clear whether such derision is well deserved. From the currently available evidence, it appears that none of these countries - alone or in unison - can build nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them. ICBMS have been the most popular delivery methods for such nuclear weapons although ICBMS, to the best of my knowledge, have never been used in combat so far.

It should be fairly clear to all observers by now that the oppressive, dictatorial regime in tiny, isolated North Korea have exhibited a much greater degree of independence than the regimes in the wider Middle East including Pakistan, as well as the regimes in the wider "Muslim world".

I notice that there are more than 10 Muslim countries with more people than North Korea and many more with a greater landmass. It is not yet clear why not a single Muslim country - not even one - has been able to master nuclear weapons and inter continental ballistic missile technology, yet.

That is indeed a truly shameful performance by all available means of measurement. There can be no excuses for such a shameful performance in view of DPRK's successes and the multiple millions of innocent Muslims killed worldwide in the last few decades by non Muslims.

S

Sinan

It reminds me of the Turkish response after 10 civilians were killed by the "Israelis"/Zionists in Mavi Marmara raid.

If you think about it, the Pakistani response after the American threat to "bomb it back to the stone age" (in quotes) are not too dissimilar.

Often, the Arab populations ruled by dictatorial regimes are laughed at by citizens of Iran, Turkey or Pakistan.

It is not clear whether such derision is well deserved. From the currently available evidence, it appears that none of these countries - alone or in unison - can build nuclear weapons and the means to deliver them. ICBMS have been the most popular delivery methods for such nuclear weapons although ICBMS, to the best of my knowledge, have never been used in combat so far.

It should be fairly clear to all observers by now that the oppressive, dictatorial regime in tiny, isolated North Korea have exhibited a much greater degree of independence than the regimes in the wider Middle East including Pakistan, as well as the regimes in the wider "Muslim world".

I notice that there are more than 10 Muslim countries with more people than North Korea and many more with a greater landmass. It is not yet clear why not a single Muslim country - not even one - has been able to master nuclear weapons and inter continental ballistic missile technology, yet.

That is indeed a truly shameful performance by all available means of measurement. There can be no excuses for such a shameful performance in view of DPRK's successes and the multiple millions of innocent Muslims killed worldwide in the last few decades by non Muslims.
Not comparable.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom