News Iraq seeks quick exit of US forces but no deadline set, PM says

Reactions
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
"Prime Minister Mohammed Shia al-Sudani's call for a swift and negotiated exit of U.S-led military forces from Iraq reflects the nation's pursuit of stability. The absence of a set deadline adds a diplomatic tone to the request, emphasizing the urgency without imposing an immediate ultimatum. The reference to destabilization amid regional spillover from the Gaza war underscores the intricate geopolitical dynamics at play. This move will likely reshape the security landscape in the region and warrants close international attention."

mrDiplomat

Reactions
1 3
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
They are still searching for Saddam's Weapons of Mass Destruction, like they are searching now for that Russian 'Super-Space-Anti-Satelite-Weapon'.
well i don't blame them for not allowing the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance (Russia, China, Iran, BRICS & their allies) any game-changing weaponry.

Scott Summers

Committed member
Reactions
2 462
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
well i don't blame them for not allowing the (Middle-)Eastern Alliance (Russia, China, Iran, BRICS & their allies) any game-changing weaponry.

I dont blame them either, but it is inevitable. The West is dying with their inflation, recession, decreasing fertility rate, increasing LGBT-population and the millions of Afro-Asian immigrant stepping on the shores of Italy and Greece.

mrDiplomat

Reactions
1 3
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
I dont blame them either, but it is inevitable. The West is dying with their inflation, recession, decreasing fertility rate, increasing LGBT-population and the millions of Afro-Asian immigrant stepping on the shores of Italy and Greece.
the west is changing, but not dying.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
they need to be assisted not just with training, but with intel and arms donations as well.
What kind of intel,there is no more ISIS in Iraq,not even pockets of ISIS?
They are just there to try to counter Iranian influence and asist the PKK,in Syria they protect the oil fields for the PKK/YPG terrorists which is already known by Iraq Syria and the surrounding countries.
Nobody buys the bs of ''Training,asisting,intel''.
I guess you do?

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
And thats why they all want to live in the West?

mrDiplomat

Reactions
1 3
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Netherlands
What kind of intel,there is no more ISIS in Iraq,not even pockets of ISIS?
They are just there to try to counter Iranian influence and asist the PKK,in Syria they protect the oil fields for the PKK/YPG terrorists which is already known by Iraq Syria and the surrounding countries.
Nobody buys the bs of ''Training,asisting,intel''.
I guess you do?
it's not bs, and Turkey's interests aren't the only interests at play in that region of course.

Top Bottom