"Israel" Is Bluffing About Striking Iran, But May Go To War With Syria In 2022

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,929
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Many of you here are supporting IDF/Israel against Muslim countries such as Syria.

What comes around goes around. Israel one day will cease to exist, while Syria is here where it belongs.

You keep presuming.

The Arabs constantly miscalculated and their result was constant defeat and humiliation. Not just for the Arabs but for the entire Islamic civilisation.

Israel won't be defeated by barking and emotional sentiments.

The reality i feel is that Isreal is going to expand, she will annex parts of egypt, more of syria, jordan etc. The arabs have no power and their mentality is petty. Isreal will only be challenged in about 25 to 30 years when she reaches Turkeys borders. Then it will come down to Turkey vs Isreal and what the Turks can do about it, if at that point they can do anything about it all.

The Arabs are non factor, no ability to win wars against serious powers. The only thing Arabs have been successful at geopolitically speaking this past 100 years is in opposing Turkey. That's it.

There is over 50 muslim majority states, has one nation made any effort to recognise the Turkish republic of northern cyprus? Thats your islam in a nutshell, worthless on a geopolitical level.

Until Muslim majority states start behaving rationally and intelligently they will be easy pickings for non Muslim powers. As it stand "Islam" means nothing as a geopolitical power. It cannot change anything to the betterment of its people.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Israel will not go to war with Syria. Syria is already destroyed by Iran and Russia. Nothing to do there.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,921
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
What's the root of this excitement you have for Israel. Many of you here are supporting IDF/Israel against Muslim countries such as Syria.

What comes around goes around. Israel one day will cease to exist, while Syria is here where it belongs, just like it has been for thousands of years.

There might be idf supporters but a lot of people are posting pragmatic posts.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,921
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
What's the root of this excitement you have for Israel. Many of you here are supporting IDF/Israel against Muslim countries such as Syria.

What comes around goes around. Israel one day will cease to exist, while Syria is here where it belongs, just like it has been for thousands of years.

Arab countries had so many chances to destroy Israel. They bottled it hard.

I say this as a Muslim and a Turk. As a Muslim i will always support my Muslim brothers and sisters regardless of they are Arab, Somali, Uygur, Rohinga, Bengali, Indian, Pakistani or even European.

We have to be honest here with ourselves. Arab countries failed especially Egypt, Syria and Jordan. Im not throwing dirt at Algeria because Algeria did what it could to help its Palestinian brothers.

Look at the example of Azerbaijan if the Palestinians want to take back their lands they should look at Azerbaijan as an example and stop clowning around.

You cant achieve anything with protests, throwing rocks or dancing.

Jacop

Committed member
Reactions
1 427
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Israel will not go to war with Syria. Syria is already destroyed by Iran and Russia. Nothing to do there.

Is there a country called Syria? Almost all of them packed their bags and left their country.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,921
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turks lost palestine to the British in ww1.

Arabs can accuse us all they want. Turks did their best keep palestine under their rule.

Also the Israelis used bedouins as volunteers.

You had Arabs who sold their lands and collarborated with Israel. You have Arabs who are perfectly fine in living under Israeli rule.

Arabs with British and French help tried overthrow Ottoman rule but instead came under new ownership.

If only Jemal Pasha's plan of turning the Ottoman Empire into a Austro-Hungarian like state could bave ensured the empire's long term survival. As usual both Turkish nationalists and Arabs nationalists rejected such plans.

Best plan for Turkey is to balance both relations with Israelis and Palestinians. Israel is not going anywhere neither is Palestine.

In the middle east you cant choose a side you choose a pragmatic road.

Middle East who are the players you have the Turks, Arabs, Iranians and the Israelis. Alliances, interests all change in a minute. Nobody gives a shit about each other. Its all about taking your piece of the action.

Only time the middle east can be in stability if its ruled by an empire. I mean one empire not various states or kingdoms.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,929
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Arab countries had so many chances to destroy Israel. They bottled it hard.

I say this as a Muslim and a Turk. As a Muslim i will always support my Muslim brothers and sisters regardless of they are Arab, Somali, Uygur, Rohinga, Bengali, Indian, Pakistani or even European.

We have to be honest here with ourselves. Arab countries failed especially Egypt, Syria and Jordan. Im not throwing dirt at Algeria because Algeria did what it could to help its Palestinian brothers.

Look at the example of Azerbaijan if the Palestinians want to take back their lands they should look at Azerbaijan as an example and stop clowning around.

You cant achieve anything with protests, throwing rocks or dancing.

The example of whats happening to the Muslims of China exposes the reality of the Palestinians. Whats happening to the Muslims in China is a thousand times worse, do you see any Muslim state saying anything or doing anything? No, to the contrary most Muslim majority states even support what China is doing.

So that means the Palestinian issue really isnt about "Muslims or Islam" its about the predominantly arab hatred of jews as well the geopolitical threats they face from isreal. Islam or Muslims is just an excuse, its not the reality. Most other leaders including erdogan use the palastinian issue as a mere tool to distract and gain votes.

They did nothing to help the TRNC, they do nothing to help the Muslims of China, meanwhile they care about the Palastinians. The same Palastinains have have supported the PKK against Turkey.

As long as the reality is hypocrisy, you will never see concrete results. Isreals creation no doubts was a western tool to divide the Arab world just like the Arab revolt was a tool to divide the Muslim world. Its clear its main design is to keep the region in check, to dominate it and eventually control it. I've seen nothing whatever from the arabs or iranians to suggest this will be stopped.

The Muslim world by turning against the Ottomans signed its death warrant. Everything you are seeing today is a direct result of that. Only way out of this is for Muslim states to support Turkey and to allow Turkeys historic ability to rule to lead the way. But we see maybe 1 or 2 states who support Turkey, we see about 20 who are actively engaged against Turkey.

As for Azerbaijan, it was a good lesson for the so called Islamic world. You have to play the game, you have to understand the realities and you have to pick the right time. You must also understand that sometimes these things can take many decades to resolve.

Azerbaijan never gave up on the land, but they never behaved mindlessly.

And last point many Arab states want to reinstate assad into the Arab league despite him being the main reason half of syria fled that land. We don't see arabs who cry about Palastine offer a helping hand to Turkey. Each time Turkey went into syria most muslim states spoke out against Turkey. Only reason assad became the good guy again is because muslims arabs hating see Turks in Syria, Russia, American, France all good though.

Palastine is finished, the jews are incrementally wiping that land out of its muslim population. They will extend it into syria, egypt and jordan within the next 30 years.

As for the Isrealis they need stop pretending that what they are doing isnt genocide, its clearly genocide.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
110 14,682
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
In stead of calling each other names, why not discuss the actual topic?
Can somebody answer , why Trump “really” changed his mind not to bomb Iran after US drone was downed?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,921
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
In stead of calling each other names, why not discuss the actual topic?
Can somebody answer , why Trump “really” changed his mind not to bomb Iran after US drone was downed?

All I know that Trump was gonna bomb Assad right in his palace. But it seems mattis stopped him from doing it.

Yasar_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
110 14,682
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
All I know that Trump was gonna bomb Assad right in his palace. But it seems mattis stopped him from doing it.
When a US Global Hawk worth 130 million dollars was downed by Iranian AD systems in 2019, Trump decided to bomb certain Iranian positions as a retaliatory action. But changed his mind the last minute - according to what he says - when he learnt that it would mean killing 150+ Iranians.
What I was asking was if this were the real reason!!

Last edited:

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I am not by any means supporter of zionist state but from pure humanistic perspective i would support them against assad regime but it wont happen anyway that regime is their loyal ally trough history.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
You wrote: " Isreals technological advantage reached such a point she "on paper" surpasses everyone regionally including Turkey"

I think you are wrong. Turkey will kick their arse those darn Zionists whatever technologies they might have.
No
Israel is way more advanced than Turkey in the fields of Air defence, spyware systems and aviation

Turkey may be more superior in naval systems and probably drones

However, I will admit that with the current trend, Turkey may surpass Israel in all fields by 2030 hopefully

But rn, Israel still surpasses Turkey in some aspects

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,921
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel does not need to expand all they need is weak countries as their neighbours.

Israel did actually give up territory like the Sinai.

Israel conquering would lead to more Arabs in the Israeli state. Thats why I dont believe in greater israel. In the future I see them taking gaza or the west bank but I dont see them taking sinai or jordan. Neither i see them taking land off Turkiye.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,725
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Israel does not need to expand all they need is weak countries as their neighbours.

Israel did actually give up territory like the Sinai.

Israel conquering would lead to more Arabs in the Israeli state. Thats why I dont believe in greater israel. In the future I see them taking gaza or the west bank but I dont see them taking sinai or jordan. Neither i see them taking land off Turkiye.
Nope they will
I believe that Israel will annex all of Palestine, the Golan heights and some km after it and a part of Jordan. However, the final stage would be the annexation of Sinai

As far as I know, the promised Jewish land (as the Jews believe it to be) extends from the Nile river until after the Golan heights with a few km

They always wanted Sinai Peninsula; however, in the latest war with Egypt, Israel was in a disadvantageous position as they never thought or even prepared for the idea that their iron defenses across the Nile river bank would be breached

All in all, they wont extend anymore than that. Although, they may support the anti-muslim communities in the Arab world in general. After all, as one friend said before, the ideal world for the jews is a one where no Muslim is in it; as it is difficult to happen, they will either weaken neighbouring Muslim states or just break them and let anti-muslim minorities rule

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,921
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nope they will
I believe that Israel will annex all of Palestine, the Golan heights and some km after it and a part of Jordan. However, the final stage would be the annexation of Sinai

As far as I know, the promised Jewish land (as the Jews believe it to be) extends from the Nile river until after the Golan heights with a few km

They always wanted Sinai Peninsula; however, in the latest war with Egypt, Israel was in a disadvantageous position as they never thought or even prepared for the idea that their iron defenses across the Nile river bank would be breached

All in all, they wont extend anymore than that. Although, they may support the anti-muslim communities in the Arab world in general. After all, as one friend said before, the ideal world for the jews is a one where no Muslim is in it; as it is difficult to happen, they will either weaken neighbouring Muslim states or just break them and let anti-muslim minorities rule

Greater Israel would be there collapse.

I dont think Israel is gonna pick a fight with Turkiye just to grab some land that was promised to them. For us Turks our homeland is sacred it is not be fcked with. If the Jews want to pick a fight with the Turks they can be our guests.

Golan heights was taken over because of that pussy Hafez assad giving it without a fight. How many Arab countries were willing to provide help to take back the golan.

Now you have Syrians who believe they will take back Hatay 🤣

Let them first take the golan will see about hatay.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom