Ravenman

Contributor
Reactions
1 1,528
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Because, he can change nothing about Israel-Palestine issue. He is shouting since 10 years and could change nothing for Palestinians. And nothing happened for the interests of Turkey.

Why are we even discussing about it? If you are feeling happy of Erdogan's shouting, then be happy.

Well, Erdogan is not like Kemal who ordered the 7th Army to retreat from Palestine without informing the 4th and 6th armies, which resulted in a decisive victory for general Allenby.

Palestine is an former Turkish province and Turkey is securing buildings in Jerusalem against destruction by buying them for different vaqfs.

S

Sinan

Well, Erdogan is not like Kemal who ordered the 7th Army to retreat from Palestine without informing the 4th and 6th armies, which resulted in a decisive victory for general Allenby.
1-You are confusing Atatürk with Liman von Sanders.

Palestine is an former Turkish province and Turkey is securing buildings in Jerusalem against destruction by buying them for different vaqfs.
Greece is also a former Turkish Province., so what?
Israel moved it's capital to Jerusalem....who did what against that? Speaking out load is meaningless in the face of actions.

S

Sinan

you have to explain all those efforts Turkish state puts forward regarding Palestine.
Why? I'm not the decision maker.

but you can not underestimate efforts of MIT (for example) regarding that by claiming such stuff.
I know nothing about that stuff, hence i'm not over or under-estimating anything.

I can't say nothing happened regarding Turkish interests.

"Israeli daily Haaretz alleges the three Arab states have warned Israel of creeping Turkish influence in East Jerusalem."
So, who this is within the Turkish interests?

Bayraktar TB2

Contributor
Reactions
Turkish Palestine 123 years ago 🙃
Starts at 1:30

20200924_180843.jpg

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why? I'm not the decision maker.

I know nothing about that stuff, hence i'm not over or under-estimating anything.

So, who this is within the Turkish interests?
All I know, it serves as a good base for Turkish influence, a base that opens a lot of doors in region. I may agree or disagree but still I love and respect you, bro. I don't want continue that. Whatever he says, I posted it because it is about Palestine, and Israeli envoy at UNGA.

S

Sinan

All I know, it serves as a good base for Turkish influence, a base that opens a lot of doors in region. I may agree or disagree but still I love and respect you, bro. I don't want continue that. Whatever he says, I posted it because it is about Palestine, and Israeli envoy at UNGA.
I'm fine with any kind of discussion...anything. I know many of our guys disagree with me on many issues. But if you don't wanna continue,that's fine by me.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,005
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ataturk commanded the army in Syria. The plan was to fight to the death in Aleppo until an uprising by the people led to withdrawal.

Instead of losing men he took the route of withdrawing there was no point in staying in aleppo.

It is said if the Ottomans did not withdraw and leave their army intact our Turkish independance war would have been in a much worse state. Ottomans lost the middle east pretty much the plan was now to fight off an invasion of Anatolia by the British and the French.

Caucasus front was pretty much stabilised thanks to Nuri Pasha and Kazim Karabekir Pasha but the middle eastern front was long lost.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
I am really glad a lot of Turks are actively moving away from being Pro-Palestine in any shape or form. Its a dead horse that everyone in the Middle-East uses to gain credibility and prestige by publicly "condeming" Israel without actually lifiting a single finger to do anything about it. The UAE actually got ahead of the queu here, they are realized the stupidity of the situation and took a neccesary massive leap by normalizing relations.

Seriously fuck Erdogan. We were suppose to be a country that Muslim/Middle-Eastern countries look up to and models themselves on. I remember that we had such potential but everything and anything that we do now is for Erdogan to remain in power. Fuck pragmatism and logic i guess. We are being politically beating by a country that has not only the fraction of our population, but whose population are overwhelmingly imported.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,737
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey

Israeli soldiers attempt to detain injured Palestinian​

BY ANADOLU AGENCY​

JERUSALEM MID-EAST
NOV 25, 2020 1:02 PM GMT+3
An Israeli soldier reacts as Palestinian demonstrators run away from tear gas fired by Israeli forces in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, Nov. 24, 2020. (AA Photo)
An Israeli soldier reacts as Palestinian demonstrators run away from tear gas fired by Israeli forces in the Israeli-occupied West Bank, Nov. 24, 2020. (AA Photo)

Israeli soldiers tried to forcibly pull out an injured Palestinian from an ambulance of the Palestinian Red Crescent in the occupied West Bank, footage shot by Anadolu Agency (AA) showed on Tuesday.

The footage showed Israeli soldiers opening the ambulance door and trying to take by force a Palestinian civilian who was injured during protests against the Israeli demolition policy in the Jordan Valley.

Israeli soldiers pushed an aid worker in an attempt to reach the injured civilian; however, the aid worker managed to close the ambulance door and got away from the scene.

The Palestinian Health Ministry late on Tuesday condemned the attack by Israeli soldiers on the ambulance which is the second incident of targeting medical personnel within days.

"The Israeli occupation soldiers attacked an ambulance belonging to the Palestinian Red Crescent Society and attempted to arrest one of the injured from inside it," Palestinian Health Minister Mai Al-Kaila said in a statement. The minister went on to say: "The world saw in video how the occupation soldiers stormed an ambulance with weapons, trying to arrest one of the injured."

On Tuesday, 24 Palestinians were injured as the Israeli army dispersed demonstrations using rubber bullets and tear gas canisters in Jordan Valley.

On Saturday, Muhammad Hamed, a paramedic in the Palestinian Medical Relief, told AA that an Israeli force personnel prevented him from rescuing injured people, during clashes with the Israeli occupation forces east of Ramallah in central West Bank.

Israeli and Palestinian estimates indicate that there are about 650,000 settlers living in 164 settlements and 124 outposts in the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem. The area of the Palestinian Jordan Valley is about 1.6 million acres and at least 13,000 Israeli settlers live in 38 settlements while more than 65,000 Palestinians live in 34 communities in the region.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,472
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Has Palestine tried to get exploration vessels to do some tests in their territorial waters ?
I don't think so. I don't think such a move will be given thumbs up by Israel and also the operation of such vessels would be to much for the small economy.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom