Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,558
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Notice in 1:55 he puts the charge right below the Trophy APS launcher, disabling it.

The same tactic like the previous video where they run towards one of the Merkava and do the exact same thing.
Where is the infantry? Does the tank just YOLO to the front or the accompanying infantry are wiped out?

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,460
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
This missile barrage toward cities by Houthi didn't work as intended, not surprised considering the excellent and layered air defence from US navy destroyers, Saudi ABM/SAM systems and Israel's own ABM/SAM system.

They should've diverted more energy towards anti-shipping in Bab Mandeb strait.

Not the kind of "anti-shipping" op I'm waiting for ( I wanted it to be more explosive), but seizing ships is a good idea as well. Save ammo for the bigger dog.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Well, they are arrogant.

And We warned the Children of Israel in the Scripture, “You will certainly cause corruption in the land twice, and you will become extremely arrogant.

When the first of the two warnings would come to pass, We would send against you some of Our servants of great might, who would ravage your homes. This would be a warning fulfilled.

Then ˹after your repentance˺ We would give you the upper hand over them and aid you with wealth and offspring, causing you to outnumber them.

If you act rightly, it is for your own good, but if you do wrong, it is to your own loss. “And when the second warning would come to pass, your enemies would ˹be left to˺ totally disgrace you and enter that place of worship as they entered it the first time, and utterly destroy whatever would fall into their hands.

Perhaps your Lord will have mercy on you ˹if you repent˺, but if you return ˹to sin˺, We will return ˹to punishment˺. And We have made Hell a ˹permanent˺ confinement for the disbelievers.”

Surah Al-Isra.

The Isrealis/Zionists have actively been trying to cultivate this perspective that Muslims are evil and bad. They never mention that it was the Ottomans who rescued them as an example of this deception. From ratty voiced shit head Ben Shapiro to the video of the big mouthed clown looking deceiver that i posted a video from. Almost as if they all got together and organised the agenda they are pursuing.

When we dial the clock back, the international dehumanisation of Islamic civilisation in its totality has been primarily organised by zionists and isreali imperialists. However, its very possible that the zionists/isrealis when all is said and done are just the useful idiots the anglo-americans are using.

The more this conflict drags out and the more we see how Isrealis behave and their international zionist gang, the more disgusted you become.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
13 1,487
the Isrealis/Zionists have actively been trying to cultivate this perspective that Muslims are evil and bad. They never mention that it was the Ottomans who rescued them as an example of this deception. From ratty voiced shit head Ben Shapiro
while all the white people lock the jews in gettos banned them from owning farms and do anyother bussiness (which left them only the banking to survive ) and countries such as france size all of their propetys when country face economic downturn, in ottoman empire they were free to do all kind of bussines raise up to important roles in state and had their own courts with Jewish laws and Jewish judges
that pices of sh!t of ben shapiro forget it was us who send 8 trains to rescue the jews from all over the Europe by giving them turkish citizenship in ww2 . in one case the germens loaded the jews into train and Turkish ambassador arrive said these jews are turkish citizins and demanded to know where are they are taken when no answer came he get in the wagon saying my their ambassador i will go where they go. germans bluffed and the train start to move but at the next station all of the jews were released from the wagons. turkey send 8 trains to rescue them the hole thing is documented in the turkish passport documentary. that ambassador when return home, he demanded to be buried under the railways in Eskişehir. last year they relocated his body to a cemetery in a glorious funeral.

the full documentary was uploaded to YouTube but mysteriously remove now
before ww2 Albert Einstein later beg turkish government to accept jewish intellectuals i turkish universites who couldn't work in germany anymore

“I beg to apply to your Excellency ( atatürk) to allow forty professors and medical doctors from Germany to continue their scientific and medical work in Turkey. The above mentioned cannot practice further in Germany on account of the laws… in granting this request your Government will not only perform an act of high humanity, but it will bring profit to your own country.”(Einstein, 1933)

Atatürk not only accept those jews but also invited Einstein to become professor a Turkish university

later during ww2 and holocausts Einstein send letter to Inonü saying "your nation had one of the history's greatest leader (atatürk)" and ask turkish government to rescue the jews from holocausts

for all this arab intellectuals created a lie that ataütk was a jew this is anti turkism as well as anti Semitism and they exported it along with their islamofascism of hasan al banna to other muslim countries such as iran pakistan .....

at 1:55 they call ataturk a jew

1700421218335.jpeg

meanwhile middle east eye celebrating attack on his statue look at the pice they put on the video

mee.JPG

which is owned by a Palestinian. when i showed what Palestinian leaders did against turkey some islamist came and said yeah they were wicked people well then take a look what Palestinians are doing online

P1.JPG

P2.JPG

2897.jpg

1700422848612.jpeg

these were the people who welcomed British solders to Jerusalem and Damascus as Liberatores.
images

15000 captured turkish soilders in Palestine who were first blinded then executed by arabs

1700422617241.jpeg

Mehmet Hüseyin Çavuş an ottoman solider who fought in Palestine the poet blow belongs to him

Gazze'nin kumundan çok imiş meğer kalleşi,
Nasıl sırtından vurur insanı din kardeşi?
Filistin, Trablusgarp, Yemen illeri,
Hangisini kanım ile sulamadım
Gezdim cephe cephe bütün çölleri.
Türk'e, Türk'ten başka dost bulamadım!

translation

It turns out that treachery is more than the sand of Gaza,
how can one's religious brother shooting him in the back ?
forward to Palestine ,tripoli and yemen
which one's soild i didnt waterd with my blood ?
front after front, i went to all kind of desert
for turks, i couldn't find another friend but other turks

1700425106235.jpeg

jews and arabs both are anti turkist. i say this one more time this is not our fight

Last edited:

Foulgrim

Greece Moderator
Reactions
1 631
Nation of residence
Greece
Nation of origin
Greece
The Levantine Dabke dance has obvious similarities to the Native American Pow Wow dance. The Pow Wow dance has its roots in the War Dances of the Ponca and other Southern Plains Tribes. Native American War Dances are also called Freedom Dances. Similarities of the Dabke dance can also be found in the Pyrrhic dance which is a war dance of the Pontians. War, song and dance are contradictory things but they are the secret ingredient to the success of a people without a homeland. Those peoples who fought with this mentality eventually won and were freed.

NEKO

Experienced member
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
3 2,558
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Will those who complain about children throwing stones at the police in Gaza say anything about the Israeli children's song praising genocide? Generations that are brainwashed in this way today will become terrorists tomorrow.
This will become great meme material in the future when the table have turned, maybe the Palestinian kids can do a cover of this song (modified version).

The Isrealis/Zionists have actively been trying to cultivate this perspective that Muslims are evil and bad.
The most weirdest lie is:
Holocaust is caused by muslim.
Bruh what?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,096
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Will those who complain about children throwing stones at the police in Gaza say anything about the Israeli children's song praising genocide? Generations that are brainwashed in this way today will become terrorists tomorrow.

Out of all societies with their racism and supremacism.

Nothing comes close to Jewish supremacism and Zionist supremacism.

The society all of it is just sick in the head. They make the KKK look like school children.

Ravager

Contributor
Reactions
3 1,170
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
There are 57 islamic countries under the umbrella of the Organisation of Islamic States.

If every member state just send 1 ship to the Gaza-coast, just 1 ship to make a strong statement.

57 ships as a naval ring in the Eastern Mediterranean around the Gaza strip breaking the bloccade.

Would Israel attack those 57 ships and declare war against 57 countries?

View attachment 63096

You are severily underestimated the rate of self interest in the whole moslem moajority country ... 🙄🙄

The video is not 100% accurate, but don't think the Turks are going to lay low forever. Its not in our blood.

Yup , bide our time well .. do not count other to do the heavy lifting .. you do your's. And we do our's

Where is the infantry? Does the tank just YOLO to the front or the accompanying infantry are wiped out?

What do you expect from a tiktok soldiers . They have been in prospered for too long now..

Yep! Good footage is coming out in the last 2-3 days.

Somehow i believe there is more video available . But , somehow Hamas have a difficultties in uploding it before it was intercepted or triangulated ...

See ...

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
while all the white people lock the jews in gettos banned them from owning farms and do anyother bussiness (which left them only the banking to survive ) and countries such as france size all of their propetys when country face economic downturn, in ottoman empire they were free to do all kind of bussines raise up to important roles in state and had their own courts with Jewish laws and Jewish judges
that pices of sh!t of ben shapiro forget it was us who send 8 trains to rescue the jews from all over the Europe by giving them turkish citizenship in ww2 . in one case the germens loaded the jews into train and Turkish ambassador arrive said these jews are turkish citizins and demanded to know where are they are taken when no answer came he get in the wagon saying my their ambassador i will go where they go. germans bluffed and the train start to move but at the next station all of the jews were released from the wagons. turkey send 8 trains to rescue them the hole thing is documented in the turkish passport documentary. that ambassador when return home, he demanded to be buried under the railways in Eskişehir. last year they relocated his body to a cemetery in a glorious funeral.

the full documentary was uploaded to YouTube but mysteriously remove now
before ww2 Albert Einstein later beg turkish government to accept jewish intellectuals i turkish universites who couldn't work in germany anymore

“I beg to apply to your Excellency ( atatürk) to allow forty professors and medical doctors from Germany to continue their scientific and medical work in Turkey. The above mentioned cannot practice further in Germany on account of the laws… in granting this request your Government will not only perform an act of high humanity, but it will bring profit to your own country.”(Einstein, 1933)

Atatürk not only accept those jews but also invited Einstein to become professor a Turkish university

later during ww2 and holocausts Einstein send letter to Inonü saying "your nation had one of the history's greatest leader (atatürk)" and ask turkish government to rescue the jews from holocausts

for all this arab intellectuals created a lie that ataütk was a jew this is anti turkism as well as anti Semitism and they exported it along with their islamofascism of hasan al banna to other muslim countries such as iran pakistan .....

at 1:55 they call ataturk a jew

View attachment 63105

meanwhile middle east eye celebrating attack on his statue look at the pice they put on the video

View attachment 63106

which is owned by a Palestinian. when i showed what Palestinian leaders did against turkey some islamist came and said yeah they were wicked people well then take a look what Palestinians are doing online

View attachment 63107
View attachment 63108
2897.jpg

View attachment 63110

these were the people who welcomed British solders to Jerusalem and Damascus as Liberatores.
images

15000 captured turkish soilders in Palestine who were first blinded then executed by arabs

View attachment 63109

Mehmet Hüseyin Çavuş an ottoman solider who fought in Palestine the poet blow belongs to him

Gazze'nin kumundan çok imiş meğer kalleşi,
Nasıl sırtından vurur insanı din kardeşi?
Filistin, Trablusgarp, Yemen illeri,
Hangisini kanım ile sulamadım
Gezdim cephe cephe bütün çölleri.
Türk'e, Türk'ten başka dost bulamadım!

translation

It turns out that treachery is more than the sand of Gaza,
how can one's religious brother shooting him in the back ?
forward to Palestine ,tripoli and yemen
which one's soild i didnt waterd with my blood ?
front after front, i went to all kind of desert
for turks, i couldn't find another friend but other turks

View attachment 63111

jews and arabs both are anti turkist. i say this one more time this is not our fight

I'm aware of arab palestinian treachery, i was aware of the things they have done against us in recent history. My opinion of them was generally quite low and to a degree i understood why the isrealis treated them the way did, considering how they even treat us. No good being good to these people, they will spit in your face and stab you in the back and if retaliation comes they will cry to the world they are the little victim. Just like the Hamas attack, do a stupid attack then cry to the world when the isreali heavy handed retaliation comes in.

Then someone posted about the terrible palestinian behaviour in egypt/jordan and how no arab country wants them and it basically sealed the deal that we are dealing with a people who made their own bed, now they are sleeping in it.

And i agree, right now this is not our problem, but the Isrealis who along with their collective punishment have collectively tried to dehumanise and delegitimise the entire Muslim world.

Now that doesnt mean you have to be Muslim just being Turkish is enough. That agenda we have to oppose and opposing it in the political islamist way which is entirely anti-Turkish is not the way to do it. It has to be opposed intelligently and to oppose it intelligently we have to win in our immediate geopolitical interests and we have to develop or economy and military industry. Whatever these anti Turkish political islamists of Turkiye are doing now is a failure in the making. A disaster and all her little fraternal lackeys are being used and taken for a ride.

Early on in this conflict the zionist and their lackeys were so arrogant they tried to run with the narrative that to just to not agree with the Isreali narrative that you were a terrorist sympathiser. Since then the evil and lies that have been committed by the Isreali side has been exponential. Its a sick nation and its people who go round shitting on my people and our history despite saving their arses countless times in history is absolutely disgraceful.

I guess the lesson for the Turks should be not to help neither these Semites nor the white eastern European counterfeit Semites. Unless we want to experience the same betrayal and treachery at our weakest moment again. Lets stop helping these people, lets help our own people.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom

Everytime i see IDF videos of Isreali women its either them shaking their tits and ass on tiktok like they've joined the army for sex and partying, or its them breaking down whenever they are near any combat zone. I guess for the Isrealis soldiers away from the battlefield its a good time, but anywhere near a combat zone an absolute disaster.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,036
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
This will become great meme material in the future when the table have turned, maybe the Palestinian kids can do a cover of this song (modified version).

The most weirdest lie is:
Holocaust is caused by muslim.
Bruh what?

Natanyahoo is an absolute nutter, the absolute crazy shit he's been saying is insane. At times he makes erdogan look reasonable.

Top Bottom