Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,778
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Which Islamists? Imran Hussein? Or Kadirov ? Maybe Jahbet ul Nusra? Or Pakistani Taliban? The various flavours of the Syrian or Iraqi islamists? Maybes Iranian islamists who just sold weapons to Armenians? Which ones? The ones for whome wearing white socks is too sexy? Or the ones who debate about second wife and masculinity?
Maybe ISIS? Makhdalis are Islamists too? Boko Haram is cool, I remember their spokesperson was scratching his ass while talking. We need to open the subject among the " scholars" is it permissable? There are " Ullama " of opinion that it is Mekruh though isis think that it is Shirk.
After that " the only people who are capable of something " ( proven time and again, naturally) will bring the happiness to the world.
The courses how to talk Wudhu and wear Hijab will pop out everywhere.
Houthis you say? Houthis are Shia and as such they consider Hamas who are Sunnies Kuffar , don't they?
What do you think, how it is in Pakistan, these days? Every day a terrorist attack, no?
Maybe, they skip Geography classes and instead of Palestine went to Pakistan?;
Maybe some Nirth African who needs to feed 27 children is very keen too , to go to Palestine. He knows only he can win.
All of it consists of the qualities to defeat USA . I guess, that strategist like you should know, it usa which needs to be defeated first, Israel is easy on its own or maybe not? It seems to me that, they are ready to nuke everything around.
Oh you are giving the guarantees?
No InshaAllah? No Biiznilah? No quote from Qur'an " Prepare yourself........." no?
You guarantee?????
5 6 sentences and you have it all sussed? How powerful intellect , a few clichés and slogans and presto , we are all amazed.
One question remains, if you love Muslims si much , then how come you suck up to Russia, country which killed more Muslims then USA , over country that didn't do much harm????
Maybe I wouldn't answer and write all of this if you didn't write GARANTEED .
You aren't capable of anything and you give the guarantees?

I don't see infighting among Islamists as problem. They will figure it out on their own

Islamists has been fighting each other for centuries. Saladin himself fought the Shia Fatimids of Egypt before he liberate Quds.

So it's actual actually normal to see Islamist fought each other. But at the end of the day, it's the Islamist that:

1. Open the gates of Quds (Caliph Omar, 637)
  2. Liberated it (Saladin, 1187)
  3. Soon liberate it for the second time (God Willing)
So if you're not an Islamist, step aside, this is not your turf.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
80 000 Moroccans fought for Franco , mostly as volunteers and they were the best payed infantry in Europe.
I know that this us long video. But it shows how one man forged people of the various ideologies very quickly and efficiently. They fought against the odds and they won
It was religious war primarily and in Gijon , Franco and Cardinal of Spain announced the Crusade.
Franco wasn't ideological, he believed only in Catholic Faith and Spain.
If people like this appear I'm Islamic world, I would follow them the first day, unfortunately there is no such a thing.
Also I rather not be allied with certain groups , it can coste more then it is worth.
By the way the Fatimids were Ismailis and even ordinary Shia called them fanatics, most definitely they weren't the Muslims.
Since that Batiniya teaching originates from Abdullah Idn Meyemun , probably the higher eschalons were the Atheists.
It is remarkable how Muslims talk so much about thr conspiracies yet , they can't recognise any at all , while in front of them.
A little example,, maybe people like the new Mexican president, Trotskist Jewess?
Imagine that a president of country says " I am a citizen of the World " ???!!!!
It is very clear by those words what she is.
To be with those people, means that like my Pakistani friend who said after his son married Irish girl ( Muslim) " That's what's Islam all about " , I tried to tell him that it is pretty Shirk statement, Qur'an and Hadith are given to us to merry someone???
My whole point in this conversation, someone can't be an islamist if he or she doesn't understand what Allah SWT wants from them, which means they don't understand Qur'an and Sunah. What's the absolutely the worst result is that it turns many Muslims from Islam.
I truly don't dare to play that game, at the end of the day , I am afraid from Allah SWT.
I rather declare myself as Fascist in the lack of the real alternative.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom