Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Let them shoot civialians. they are opressed people, this legitimizes everything in the eyes of some people here in this thread.

Shameful how terrorism is being openly supported in this forum...
Nothing can be done about it
While I do believe that it is wrong and should be abhored, those who suffer may think otherwise
That is why I said that both Israel and Hamas are terrorists but oppose different sides

This is a video where retired Israeli soldiers are laughing while reminiscing the moment when a colleague used to rape 16 year old girls and shooting unarmed schoolchildren

The cycle of blood is too deep and it may be an explanation for why many members in this forum support Hamas' actions since Palestinians have been getting raped and butchered for nearly 2 decades and yet they didnt recieve the same sympathy Israel is getting within 2 days

And I agree that its the fault of Palestine for investing in suicide attacks and radicalism rather than science and technology but that doesnt give Israel the right to oppress people to such a degree when they themselves are the invaders

This is such a joke, they are crying for losing one member while some families lost tens in one attack

Last edited:

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
TR is the one isolated, especially in Syria left holding the bag. Erdogan has alienated almost everyone.
So should Erdogan support the US-backed PKK or should they support the Russians who killed 36 soldiers while the whole West gave the middle finger to Turkey? Or should Turkey just retreat from Syria and leave the whole border strip to radical Shia Kurds who wants to divide Turkey?

Turkey is alone in Syria not because it followed the wrong policy but because Turkey is being punished for pursuing its own national interests

I have been ignoring you a lot mate but even ignorance has limits

RMZN

Reactions
1 142
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm sure you love to be slave.When your country occupied,then don't fight back.
Just obey the master and be a good boy.
There is fighting back and there is being plain stupid. What short and long term effects did this attack have? A sense of terror and danger for the Israelis? Showing them that the Palestinians can fight back and inflict heavy damage? Israel still has a far more superior military might and will just hit back 10x harder and eventually retake all territories Hamas currently controls. As long as Hamas is unable to cease the territories it took long term and force Israel to admit some type of being defeated, no matter how small, this does them more harm than good.

At the end of the day both Palestinians and Israelis are 1:1 the same. Yesterday it was Palestinians getting killed, today its Hamas killing Israeli civilians and tomorrow it will be back to Israelis bombing Gaza again. The Arabs went to war with Israel time and time again, which only ended in their defeat over and over.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,680
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
And it won't mean shit, freedom of expression and all that.

-

Someone tell MIT that their interns are off their meds, it's getting ridiculous. Leave this shit to Al Jazeera.

If it's interns at MIT, this is official government position. They are echoing AKP sentiment.

Clash report has been non stop tweeting pro-Hamas tweets. It's coordinated.

Otherwise why would they retweet one_dawah content?

Fahrettin Altun is working overtime

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
60 29,551
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Worth keeping in mind that their international media has been the primary instigator of the dehumanisation of Turks, of Islam and the promotion of the PKK.
So why do people become terrorists?
Could it be because their countries were invaded in Iraq and Afghanistan? Or because there is no power to demand their rights? While the USA, Russia or European countries commit genocide as they wish, no one holds them accountable. This causes people to go astray. They also consider it normal to respond to oppression with oppression. Therefore, this is a matter of action and reaction. If you sow a storm, you won't reap a rose garden.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,735
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
If it's interns at MIT, this is official government position. They are echoing AKP sentiment.

Clash report has been non stop tweeting pro-Hamas tweets. It's coordinated.

Otherwise why would they retweet one_dawah content?

Fahrettin Altun is working overtime
As long as the news isnt false
I dont see why you are criticising it in the first place

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,680
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
So should Erdogan support the US-backed PKK or should they support the Russians who killed 36 soldiers while the whole West gave the middle finger to Turkey? Or should Turkey just retreat from Syria and leave the whole border strip to radical Shia Kurds who wants to divide Turkey?

Turkey is alone in Syria not because it followed the wrong policy but because Turkey is being punished for pursuing its own national interests

I have been ignoring you a lot mate but even ignorance has limits

TR was supporting muslim brotherhood against many countries in the region such as Egypt, you can see the result of that in Syria and East Med.

Who are the radical Shia Kurds? There are none in Syria. Unless the PKK suddenly found religion.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,680
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
As long as the news isnt false
I dont see why you are criticising it in the first place

Because it's being used for domestic social engineering, there is nothing the AKP will do to actually benefit Palestinians,

I would disagree if the government was using social media to glorify Israel too.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
There is fighting back and there is being plain stupid. What short and long term effects did this attack have? A sense of terror and danger for the Israelis? Showing them that the Palestinians can fight back and inflict heavy damage? Israel still has a far more superior military might and will just hit back 10x harder and eventually retake all territories Hamas currently controls. As long as Hamas is unable to cease the territories it took long term and force Israel to admit some type of being defeated, no matter how small, this does them more harm than good.

At the end of the day both Palestinians and Israelis are 1:1 the same. Yesterday it was Palestinians getting killed, today its Hamas killing Israeli civilians and tomorrow it will be back to Israelis bombing Gaza again. The Arabs went to war with Israel time and time again, which only ended in their defeat over and over.
The only signal that hamas sent with this attack is that israel should not losen their grip to ensure security. Hamas single handedly legitimized whatever human rights Israel might violate in the future, there were already not many but now there will be none listening to their cries.

Great strategy indeed.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,090
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Dont know how anyone can defend Hamas. Killing civilians and capturing hundreds of civilians. 250 killed at the party side alone if the reports a correct. Animals, ISIS style animals.

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,823
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Lol there we go.

Erdogan calling for the creation of Palestine with Jerusalem as it's capital.

The man is burning political capital to stay relevant between Iran, the West and the Arabs.

Fortunately, he did not make a statement to the extent I feared. This is already the overwhelming view of UN member states. Exactly the same thing was said by Putin yesterday. I think there is progress.

Bozan

Contributor
Reactions
5 1,680
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fortunately, he did not make a statement to the extent I feared. This is already the overwhelming view of UN member states. Exactly the same thing was said by Putin yesterday. I think there is progress.

I like to think his advisers were trying to stop him for days and he managed to escape them and steal the mic

But his advisors are also idiots.

If there was a terrorist attack in Turkey by PKK and over 1000 people were killed, how would we feel about countries saying it was about time to solve the "Kurdish question" and establish "Kurdistan" ?

During this time TR was trying to improve relations with Israel as well. It could be worse but it could have been a lot, lot better.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh, thank god he is talking like Putin, and it thought its gonna be something bad...

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
86 10,823
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh, thank god he is talking like Putin, and it thought its gonna be something bad...
That's not what I meant, he said almost same thing, that what an UNSC member state said yesterday. This is what dozens of countries have already said in the UN assembly. In other words, he didn't say anything that would make a lot of headlines, he didn't make a stupid statement that would draw all the arrows. If an advisory board with people like Davidson were still in place, he would probably have said something extremely ridiculous. It's still not ideal, but I think progress is undeniable.

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,416
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

Supporting the Palestinians is a problem, but supporting Israel is not a problem, right?
I'm all for Iran and company supporting / arming Palestine (Hamas) and USA and their allies supporting / arming Israel. Let them war and let the side that wants victory more win! They clearly despise each other. Let them kill each other as they will.

May the side who cares most about their survival win!

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom