Latest Thread

Live Conflict Israel-Palestine War|Regional Escalations

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
When the Israelis are kicking you out of your land while at the same time you have Palestinians fighting for the Assad regime.

Seriously most Turks care about Jersusalem because its a holy city thats getting desecrated but seriously a lot of Turks will also hate the Palestinians for the shit they have done. Not just backstabbing the Ottomans or selling their land.

They supported pkk and other terrorist elements in Turkey. Palestinians supported Asala taking out our diplomats and whole lot of shit. I can see why so many Turks dont have sympathy at all for them.

In the Syrian Civil war the Palestinians went around torturing and raping in the name of Assad.

As Turks we must understand that the Arabs have a certain character, never forget it and always be aware of it. Look at how they treat each other to fully understand what to expect from them.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Indeed I agree 100%.

Turks need to stop wasting their energy and time on others while their own world remains divided. Turks must work day and night to unite the wider Turkic world. Once this is achieved, then Turks can "worry" about others who betrayed us and never fought for us.

Lets not forget that in the recent Azerbaijan Armenia war most Arabs supported Armenia. When Turkey moved into Syria to smash the PKK communists the entire Arab league/world condemned Turkey and called it an invasion remaining silent to Russia, Iran, America, England, France etc being there.

Arabs have cursed themselves, a day may come when all Arabs will be treated as Palestinians. No Arabs cry for the Uyghurs in China who suffer a thousand times worse fate. In fact most Arab countries signed a document with China saying they supported it.

Turkey should only support nations who have proven their loyalty, i got no issues with fighting a war for Pakistan, but not for people who sided with our enemies.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
10 9,061
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Lets add something else here, all this crying over the Arabs in Palestine? Has any country cried for the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus? Have any of them helped remove their international Isolation?

Don't forget that Syria and Egypt were supporting the Greek murder of Turkish Cypriots. Let all these traitors perish in the fires they created.

Today the Egyptions, Saudis and others work to create military alliances with the Greeks against Turkey in the east Med.

If Turkey ever falls what do you think happens to the wider Muslim world in the next 100 years? The only Muslim majority nation with the character and potential to take the Muslims out of their misery is Turkey. Meanwhile nearly every Muslim majority country works day and night against Turkey.

bsruzm

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I highly doubt but if some are honest with their claims then it's time some stuff get tested.

T

Turko

Special videos from Russian sources translated in English and uploaded for Defencehub members.

Don't forget there are a lot of russian speakers in Israel. I think we have the hottest news here.

The Israel Defense Forces claim to have killed Samah Abd al-Mamluk, the head of the Islamic Jihad terrorist organization's special missile unit in Gaza.

Launch of an Israeli ATGM at a building in Gaza. Presumably from a helicopter gunship

The militants' rocket burst near the car. Israeli firefighters arrived at the scene.
IMG_20210511_173711_125.jpg

The Israeli army issued a return shot at a Hamas target.

Son of Netanyahu calls boycott on Türkiye
IMG_20210511_174552_429.jpg

The moment a rocket from Gaza hit an apartment in Ashkelon, killing one person.

Israel began to pull heavy equipment to the border.

What you see actually happened in the Israeli city of Sderot at the time of the rocket attack by Palestinians. The brother protected the little sister with his body.

"- It's okay, it's okay.
- Don't get up, don't get up. Here, it fell.
- Can I go home?
- It's all right, you're with me. Here's another one.
- Save me, God.
- Well ...
- All is well, just a minute, just a little more.
- Can we run home?
- No, wait, you shouldn't run now. Wait a minute..."

Would you agree to live like this?

Palestinians from the Gaza Strip launch rockets from residential areas at Israeli civilians. This is a double war crime for Hamas.

Last edited by a moderator:

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
No, tnis is not the case today either it is ineffective or you ran out the munition, choose your pick
They fired more than 600 rockets at dense populated towns in past two days.

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Israel Moderator
Solutions
Reactions
11 2,875
Nation of residence
Israel
Nation of origin
Israel
Special videos from Russian sources translated in English and uploaded for Defencehub members.

Don't forget there are a lot of russian speakers in Israel. I think we have the hottest news here.

The Israel Defense Forces claim to have killed Samah Abd al-Mamluk, the head of the Islamic Jihad terrorist organization's special missile unit in Gaza.

Launch of an Israeli ATGM at a building in Gaza. Presumably from a helicopter gunship

The militants' rocket burst near the car. Israeli firefighters arrived at the scene.
View attachment 20661

The Israeli army issued a return shot at a Hamas target.

Son of Netanyahu calls boycott on Türkiye
View attachment 20662

The moment a rocket from Gaza hit an apartment in Ashkelon, killing one person.

Israel began to pull heavy equipment to the border.

Netanyahu's son is total nuts. According to him all Israeli press is pro Palestinian communists.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
They fired more than 600 rockets at dense populated towns in past two days.
And what kind of justification is that, wasn't iron dom intended to deal with all kind of saturated or non saturated balistic attacks?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,163
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
A fight between Palestinians and Israeli/Jewish Settlers could now become a full on war between Gaza Strip ran by Hamas and Israel.

Crazy how fragile Israel/Palestine is.

rainmaker

Reactions
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
The Palestinian people must have their human rights, it is the only solution to this conflict. All countries who ignore equal rights for Palestinians are responsible for the conflict.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Both sold the Turks out. Lets not pretend one is better then the other. Both played their role.

Exactly, if i was running our foreign policy I would be neutral but we know that the folks who run Turkish foreign policy are the biggest source of harm for our interests.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,163
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Exactly, if i was running our foreign policy I would be neutral but we know that the folks who run Turkish foreign policy are the biggest source of harm for our interests.

The invite should have not been rejected what a dumb move to be honest on Turkiye's part.

As if owe the Palestinians anything.

Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
The invite should have not been rejected what a dumb move to be honest on Turkiye's part.

As if owe the Palestinians anything.

Its not Turkish interests here, there are certain individuals who have control and are doing stupid things again, very short sighted things.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom