Committed member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 922
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Ireland, Norway and Spain officially recognized Palestine as an independent state.

1716366495309.png

Foreign Minister of the Jewish State Israel Katz:
“I have ordered the immediate return to Israel for consultations of the Israeli ambassadors in Ireland and Norway against the background of the decision of these countries to announce recognition of a Palestinian state. “I send a clear message to Ireland and Norway: Israel will not back down from those who undermine its sovereignty and threaten its security,”

Last edited:

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
62 30,207
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Three Israeli soldiers were killed during fighting in the northern Gaza Strip today, the military announces.

The slain troops are named as: Master Sgt. (res.) Gideon Chay DeRowe, 33, of the Combat Engineering Corps' elite Yahalom unit,
from Tel Aviv. Cpt. Israel Yudkin, 22, an officer in the Kfir Brigade’s Netzah Yehuda Battalion,
from Kfar Chabad. Staff Sgt. Eliyahu Haim Emsallem, 21,
of the Kfir Brigade’s Netzah Yehuda Battalion,
from Ra’anana. Emsallem and Yudkin were killed in a Hamas sniper attack in northern Gaza’s Beit Hanoun.

Another soldier of the Netzah Yehuda Battalion was seriously wounded in the same incident, the IDF says. DeRowe was killed by a explosive device in a building in northern Gaza. The military says another soldier of the Netzah Yehuda Battalion and a Yahalom reservist were also seriously wounded in the same blast.

FiReFTW

Reactions
2 72
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Switzerland
Ireland, Norway and Spain officially recognized Palestine as an independent state.

View attachment 68180

Foreign Minister of the Jewish State Israel Katz:
“I have ordered the immediate return to Israel for consultations of the Israeli ambassadors in Ireland and Norway against the background of the decision of these countries to announce recognition of a Palestinian state. “I send a clear message to Ireland and Norway: Israel will not back down from those who undermine its sovereignty and threaten its security,”

Seems like many more western countries are going to follow suit it's looking like.

It was about time. Hopefully it becomes a trend.

Of course as expected the Israeli lapdog USA quicky condemned this action and rallies behind Israel.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,660
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
As I said before the contest of Palestine is that of ISLAM VS JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY A.K.A West

Anyone that comes with an alternative explanation is an ignorant of the issue and should be treated as one.

In response to Spain's recognition of a Palestinian state and the antisemitic call by Spain's Deputy Prime Minister to not just recognize a Palestinian state but to 'liberate Palestine from the river to the sea,' I have decided to sever the connection between Spain's representation in Israel and the Palestinians, and to prohibit the Spanish consulate in Jerusalem from providing services to Palestinians from the West Bank. If this ignorant, hate-filled individual wants to understand what radical Islam truly seeks, she should study the 700 years of Islamic rule in Al-Andalus—today's Spain.

israel Katz, the foreign minister of israel

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,185
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I do wish the Ottomans did not rescue the Jews from the Spaniards.

Im being honest here.

We should have left the Catholic Spaniards to deal with them.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,108
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom