62 30,269
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Yemeni Armed Forces statement:

Six military operations were carried out, including a renewed attack on the American aircraft carrier Eisenhower.

Another operation targeted an American destroyer in the Red Sea.

The remaining four operations targeted ships belonging to companies that violated the ban on ships passing through occupied Palestinian ports.

There is bad news from the Red Sea and it looks like the Houthis have done something, says British military expert Howard Weldon

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,129
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

@TR_123456 @Kartal1 @Gary @NEKO @satria

The link doesn't work on the forum. But if you click on it, you'll see a background of Hamas sniper rifles.
Thank you for tagging me! Information like that is very interesting for me, so keep these coming and don't forget tagging me in these posts! 😅

I am a bit busy these days and unfortunately couldn't contribute as much as I want, neither I can dig in and read about this matter.

I want to clarify something regarding the rifle. I wouldn't call it a "Hamas" rifle. As we commented earlier the IRGC is very good at supplying its proxy forces and ensuring the sustainability and production of them. The rifle is actually a version of the Iranian AM-50 Sayyad which we see all around the region. Its origins are in the Steyr HS.50, an anti-material rifle that's simple and effective enough to be mass produced by Iran and its proxies.

The rifle is produced in different calibers and slight changes to the design depending on the producer.

schuimpjes

Experienced member
Reactions
3 1,433
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
What can and can't be done by UNIFIL forces in this case?
“Laying out specific guidelines, the statement said all UNIFIL personnel may exercise the inherent right of self-defence; use force to ensure that their area of operations is not used for hostile activities; and resist attempts by force to prevent them from discharging their duties under the Council mandate.”1

If UNIFIL and Lebanese Armed Forces (LAF) can enforce UNSCR 1701 and not close their eyes with Hezbollah forces presence within their AOR, it would be the best scenario.

The one that keep violating UN resolution is Hezbollah. I know maybe the consideration for the lack of decision making by letting Hezbollah paramilitaries South of Litani is they don’t want to risk to fight against them, which also a legitimate part of the government (legislative), what the public gonna say about that? Solution is at least officially differentiate between Hezbollah and its paramilitary wing legally, start by calling ‘armed Hezbollah’ as other than Hezbollah.

1)

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
21 12,699
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

satria

Contributor
Indonesia Correspondent
Reactions
7 1,237
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hezbollah: Targeting a military vehicle at the Israeli Al-Abad site on the southern Lebanese border

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
62 30,269
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
68 7,952
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
62 30,269
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
So as Israel was charging for the war crimes so by the default can USA.
Reason, Transparency, Democracy, Accountability and what not, is on the trial.
I have already done my trial, and the people who think that the linguistic are solely in their possession are condemned to the death.
Till can that FACT and verdict can be applied, they can feel free to smoke my kiki

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 950
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Is that legit?

If so damn!!!
What law do you mean?
There, 2 million people - an entire people - were declared outlaws. What should be the reaction of these doomed to destruction?
This is not war, this is massacre. 10,000 children killed in six months!
In the Karabakh war, 41 Armenian civilians died in 44 days. One of them is an Armenian girl of 12 years old.
This is the official figure of Yerevan!
Do you know what the West accused us of?
War crime!
During the departure of the Armenians from Karabakh, our police brought water to the Armenians and distributed sweets to the children.
Do you know what the West accused us of?
In ethnic cleansing!

This massacre completely changed my understanding of the war.
She changed my attitude towards Americans, Europeans and Israelis.

And the Palestinians too.
This is how they fight, it turns out! No artillery. No tanks. No aviation.
Just unbelieveble...

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom