Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,809
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Oh btw, just a reminder here. Ismail Haniyeh die fighting for the independence of Palestine.

His mockers, otoh. Did not contribute anything other than zionist propaganda. Let their mockery be thrown right back into their faces.

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,604
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

Yeah I've been saying this for a decade. The recent Israeli escalation is an extremely irrational strategy in the age of social media in 50$ phones.
Israel is a "big boy" and can deal with the consequences of their own actions. I don't feel a shred of sympathy for them if they end up in a multi-front war. Their actions are bold, strong and inflammatory.

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,604
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
USA 🇺🇸 is sending additional warships to the Middle East and will deploy an additional squadron of fighter jets to the region. Both sets of assets are being deployed to help counter air launched threats against Israel 🇮🇱...

It's almost like Iran 🇮🇷 telegraphed their response, gave Israel several days to prepare and allowed time for additional American and British assets to be deployed to the region... Seems exactly like what you would do if you were serious about starting a meaningful attack against an enemy.

Until proven otherwise I'm sticking to the theory that Iran's response will be more of the same from April. A big show of force that is reasonably easily dealt with. Iran and Israel both save face.

Relic

Experienced member
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,604
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
29 14,044
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Israel is probably emptying some buildings right now so that Iran can hit them and claim revenge is taken. Iran will show explosions of buildings similar to what Iran did to the US airbase in retaliation for Soleimani assassination.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom