Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,479
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I wont surprised really if the Persians can sneak in or use Arabs as gun men.

In the Middle East anything can happen. Anybody can infiltrate.

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 58
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
So boys, Happy World War 3 I guess.

😄

If Tel Aviv's indeed dealing with some Oct 7 type shit, then yeah, Khamenei's gonna be a corpse within the year.

EDIT: Not much to go on with the Tel Aviv thing so far, seems just as likely it could be coincidence, a couple of douches who were planning it anyway, happened to go down the same night as Iran made a move. Guess more info will be incoming.

Last edited:

dBSPL

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Ambassador
Reactions
87 11,249
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Regarding Iran's legitimate(!) attack, the NYT posted hours ago almost a list of places to hit. In any case, the Iranian attack was not a sudden attack at any stage and part of the game was played as a war of declarations. I have the impression that Iran was very careful in adjusting the dosage and the nature of the attack, so many contacts between US and IR is quite possible. The missiles used were not latest hypersonic systems but more conventional type ballistic systems. The targets appear to have been two military bases, an intelligence center and a port in the northern part of Israeli-controlled territory. This may have been done to minimize civilian casualties, to prevent US from having to respond, all these will become clearer in near.

But in the bigger picture, I think what we have seen again and again there one big motivation and goal, is more important than all of this. This game is not two-dimensional. And the main objective of this game is that all sides are doing their best to drag Syria and Lebanon into a war against its will. It is not for nothing that the United States has invested almost 10 years in the military buildup in northern Syria. ISIS, Hezbollah and the PKK seem to have different motivations and dynamics, but at the end of the day they have become instruments of a common goal. As for Hezbollah which is shown as savior of PaIestinians these days; I am not talking about whether Hezbollah's current defense is legitimate or not, I think it is noteworthy how the process was gradually manipulated and how the objectives were instrumentalized. This is how the grand strategy is constructed by bigger factors that allow small players to play their area of interest. Yesterday you destroyed Syria in the name of Allah and today you are the battering ram for the destruction of Lebanon, but if you ask, you are the savior of the Palestinian people.

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 58
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Well, if it's a "legitimate" attack, I'm sure you'll have no problem not bitching & whineing about the absolute hammering they're going to take in response.

Deal? Sweet.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Regarding Iran's legitimate(!) attack, the NYT posted hours ago almost a list of places to hit. In any case, the Iranian attack was not a sudden attack at any stage and part of the game was played as a war of declarations. I have the impression that Iran was very careful in adjusting the dosage and the nature of the attack, so many contacts between US and IR is quite possible. The missiles used were not latest hypersonic systems but more conventional type ballistic systems. The targets appear to have been two military bases, an intelligence center and a port in the northern part of Israeli-controlled territory. This may have been done to minimize civilian casualties, to prevent US from having to respond, all these will become clearer in near.

But in the bigger picture, I think what we have seen again and again there one big motivation and goal, is more important than all of this. This game is not two-dimensional. And the main objective of this game is that all sides are doing their best to drag Syria and Lebanon into a war against its will. It is not for nothing that the United States has invested almost 10 years in the military buildup in northern Syria. ISIS, Hezbollah and the PKK seem to have different motivations and dynamics, but at the end of the day they have become instruments of a common goal. As for Hezbollah which is shown as savior of PaIestinians these days; I am not talking about whether Hezbollah's current defense is legitimate or not, I think it is noteworthy how the process was gradually manipulated and how the objectives were instrumentalized. This is how the grand strategy is constructed by bigger factors that allow small players to play their area of interest. Yesterday you destroyed Syria in the name of Allah and today you are the battering ram for the destruction of Lebanon, but if you ask, you are the savior of the Palestinian people.
So,to you do these impacts look like balistic missile impacts?
Just take a look on how the so called balistic missiles hit targets,as if they are falling from a low hight(2/3000 meters).
And no nothing,just a small impact light.
As before,i dont buy that shit,another staged retaliation.
They all work together,we know what their ultimate goal is.

YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,532
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Let's put it out in the open, US will ramp up the "countering Iran" rhetoric, then they'll mention "kurdish allies" more, then they will give them air defense, tanks and artillery and create a fully functioning army for the kurdish statelet. Next phase of this plan is partitioning Turkey.

We have to get thousands of ballistic missiles and nuclear second strike capability. These people are laying the foundation for a second Sevres. Which we all know will never happen.

Last edited:

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 58
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
Oh, no, see - I was sincere.

If it's seen as a legitimate attack, cool. The retaliation'll be legitimate in turn, and it is what it is. What's good for one is good for the other.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
69 9,385
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Well, if it's a "legitimate" attack, I'm sure you'll have no problem not bitching & whineing about the absolute hammering they're going to take in response.

Deal? Sweet.
Eh, per the ladder of escalation, this is legitimate. Apart from the terror attack on the tram line, this looks pretty tame to me.

Israel did hit the Iranian embassy in Syria, it also did attack Iranian capital. Compared to its previous attacks by Iran or minions, this is pretty legitimate.

RMZN

Reactions
2 210
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh, no, see - I was sincere.

If it's seen as a legitimate attack, cool. The retaliation'll be legitimate in turn, and it is what it is. What's good for one is good for the other.
Yeah exactly, Israel has been bombing other for months now, time they get a taste of their own medicine.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
69 9,385
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah exactly, Israel has been bombing other for months now, time they get a taste of their own medicine.
Israel have been attacked at the same time for the past year as well. It's not their fault that Iron Dome did its job and was largely successful. All those rocket attacks were still attacks.

-
It's unclear what is the aftermath for now. Looks like strikes were not indiscriminate like Hezbollah or Hamas rockets but made against key sites like airbases etc. Plenty of impacts are visible but no way to ascertain the damage for now. Israeli gov I believe announced 3 wounded so far, but I don't expect them to announce any possible military deaths right after.

Iran did warn of an attack few hours ago, so damage to aircraft in the targeted airbases should be minimal. Will be interesting to watch.

SilverMachine

Reactions
1 58
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Australia
I guess there's not much point doing the chicken-or-egg thing here, nobody's going to persuade anyone else.

Guess I'll leave it at this: looking forward to what follows, it's not going to go the Ayatollah's way.

Afif

Experienced member
Bangladesh Correspondent
DefenceHub Diplomat
Bangladesh Moderator
Reactions
88 8,706
Nation of residence
Bangladesh
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Israel have been attacked at the same time for the past year as well. It's not their fault that Iron Dome did its job and was largely successful. All those rocket attacks were still attacks.

-
It's unclear what is the aftermath for now. Looks like strikes were not indiscriminate like Hezbollah or Hamas rockets but made against key sites like airbases etc. Plenty of impacts are visible but no way to ascertain the damage for now. Israeli gov I believe announced 3 wounded so far, but I don't expect them to announce any possible military deaths right after.

Iran did warn of an attack few hours ago, so damage to aircraft in the targeted airbases should be minimal. Will be interesting to watch.

I guess only thing we can concur so far, is that Israeli Air and missile defense has failed partially. Whatever the number of casualties (if any) or the extent of damage, the penetration seems higher than the last time.

RMZN

Reactions
2 210
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

-

They have been under attack because they were attacking others, so getting targeted in the first place very much is on them.

RMZN

Reactions
2 210
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah, and the Zionist Leaders of Israel also said that they have to wipe out the Palestinians root and stem if they want to preserve Jewish supremacy in a newly founded state. After all, having a 40% Arab minority is incompatible with having a Jewish ethno-state. And since poor farmers who live off their land refused to give up said land in exchange for money, they went with the classic Western colonial practice of simply ethnically cleansing the population.

Iskander

Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
9 1,173
Nation of residence
Azerbaijan
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

«Iranian media: Iran's hypersonic missiles destroyed Israeli missile defense systems Arrow-2 and Arrow-3 for the first time»​

Last edited:
Top Bottom