TR KizilElma ¦ Akinci ¦ Aksungur | Plus Various Turkish Unmanned Autonomous Programs

Combat-Master

Baklava Consumer
Reactions
7 23,298
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Akıncı-B took of with 2x Teber Mk82 and 1xMk84.

British mod canceled the Mosquito wingman program. There are rumors that Brits want to cooperate with Turkiye on a wingman project.

That's a weird rumour, why would Brits cooperate with Turkey when they can work with Australia on the MQ-28 Ghost Bat. Australia a country which is within the Commonwealth of Nations.

hasanrize

Reactions
Nation of residence
Finland
Nation of origin
Turkey
That's a weird rumour, why would Brits cooperate with Turkey when they can work with Australia on the MQ-28 Ghost Bat. Australia a country which is within the Commonwealth of Nations.
Simple, they can get more from Turkey.

MQ-28 has 2 prototypes that fly. It is being produced by a giant named Boeing. If the UK joined that project at this stage they will have less share in that project. Commonwealth or not, states follow their interest.

Baykar will complete Kızılelma this year. It has to take off and land on a carrier, which is something that Turkey has never done before. This means the UK has more to put into these projects and eventually they can get a much bigger share.

Also, Turkey has problems with the EU and the USA. This makes Turkey ideal for the UK to pull its side. Why should they refuse to turn the Turkish Airforce from US-dominated to British-dominated (equipment-wise)?

merzifonlu

Committed member
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I think this is highly unlikely to happen. If it does, this happens because the MIUS will be manufactured as navalized&cheap from the very beginning. As far as I know, Australia's project (MQ-28) is for a land-based drone.

Agha Sher

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Djibouti is on the map. @Agha Sher

Thank you, @Zafer.

The map is becoming really crowded and the color combinations increasingly complex. Have you thought of creating 4 seperate maps? 1. TB2 operators/interest 2. Akinci operators/interest 3. ANKA operators/interest and 4. AKSUNGUR operators/interest?

I would personally remove Songar from the map. It is a relatively small platform. Not worth keeping track of.

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thank you, @Zafer.

The map is becoming really crowded and the color combinations increasingly complex. Have you thought of creating 4 seperate maps? 1. TB2 operators/interest 2. Akinci operators/interest 3. ANKA operators/interest and 4. AKSUNGUR operators/interest?

I would personally remove Songar from the map. It is a relatively small platform. Not worth keeping track of.
You are right.
I had started making a dynamic map where you could put anything on the map and see them with a click of a button but some early glitches stopped me from progressing . I will take care of it at a later time.

Last edited:

Ryder

Veteran Member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Congolese people want Bayraktar.
They are campaigning to collect $15mn to buy 3 Bayraktar TB2.
Mapped just now.

Due to tensions with Rwanda.

A Congolese soldier got killed in the Rwandan border while DRC accuses Rwanda of funding rebel and militia groups.

DRC has no capability in using tb2s as they have no infanstructure for it while their armed forces is riddled with corruption lets not forget how rife tribalism and factions are.

I dont blame the Congolese they need some weapon that can do something for them as their armed forces are worthless.

Quasar

Committed member
Reactions
1 1,167
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The Navy wants to fire an Atmaca anti-ship missile from Akıncı.
-so TN will be having AKINCI as well

-even without booster Akıncı most probably can only carry one ATMACA but still 220-250 kg warhead with and extended range is quite an attractive alternative Anti Ship payload or with hybrid seeker target profile can be extended as well. The fascinating thing is we exceptionally have a wide range of alternatives when it comes to ammunitions.

- I will be not suprised to even see ORKA lightweight torpedo on AKINCI who knows

Last edited:

osman

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please note that akıncı will be able to detect a frigate size ship from 100+ km, witg the help of wescan mx 15. They claim in good weather conditions ~140 km is quite possible.

AWP

Reactions
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
how many Akinci will go into the turkish armed force inventory ?

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
MIUS / Kızılelma rocks, TFX follows !

Prf. Hayrani Öz made the calculations and I made the data conversions and visualization.
Which plane makes the level roll turn easier.
The larger the polygon area the better the performance.
Enjoy.

FWQbv07XoAE0rPD.jpg

fighter-m1.png

fighter-m2.png

fighter-sign.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom