Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,709
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I have been a defender of the BMC Altay story and not Ethem Sancak in person.

It is a known fact that drones are not meant to be used in an offensive manner which is part of Minsk agreements. The possibility of drones being used in such manner was always there but it was not foreseen as an imminent outcome. Russia was not meaning an invasion as Putin put it but turned out that they did mean an invasion. In the same manner as drones were not meant to be used in an offensive capacity but Turns out it was the only way to counter Putin's unintended invasion.
Yeah, we know you were like personal aide of Ethem. We were well aware of how drones will be utilized from day one and we sold them despite knowing that.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,734
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
It seems like Ethem Sancak is butthurt. He talked to some Russian TV and said Turkiye's NATO membership is a shame of the past and we didn't know that(as if he is speaking for Turkiye or Baykar company) Bayraktar drones would be used in such a manner.

Honestly, he deserves it
Erdo trusted him and gave him so many privileges to the point that it included a free massive plot of land just to build the Altay and at the end, he failed!
You did say b4 that Erdo was extremely pissed at him to the point that he even shouted at him yet I still dont understand why he wasnt jailed and was left to roam out instead

And why is he shitting on Turkish drones? I feel that some1 is purposefully making him say that to further jeopardise relations with Russia

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,187
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yeah, we know you were like personal aide of Ethem. We were well aware of how drones will be utilized from day one and we sold them despite knowing that.
I will be like a personal aide to anyone who carries the story of the Turkish defence industry forward unlike yourself who sits on the fence and throws stones at our industrial heros. Ekrem Sancak's BMC is making the Turkish tank engine and you have stood against him full power all along. There are some who appreciate your efforts but they are not Turks.

Lool

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
11 4,734
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
I will be like a personal aide to anyone who carries the story of the Turkish defence industry forward unlike yourself who sits on the fence and throws stones at our industrial heros. Ekrem Sancak's BMC is making the Turkish tank engine and you have stood against him full power all along. There are some who appreciate your efforts but they are not Turks.
Come on man!
Lets be honest here, Ekrem Sancak screwed BMC over and Betrayed Erdo's trust
Erdogan fullfilled Ekrem's each and every demand, and in return, Erdo got betrayed when Ekrem said that he couldnt do the bloody fqing tank 1 year away from its release date.

I respect Erdo but you need to be critical of him and his supporters whenever needed or else you would be just a blind idiot that is more of a demerit to the community rather than an effective member

and tbh Iam not against favouritisim as well. For example, Erdo gave extreme favouritism to Baykar. However, unlike Ethem Sancak, Baykar delivers what is asked from him within the time frame with specs and capabilities that are way better than what is asked for

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,873
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why shouldn't I believe the traitor named Ethem didn't sabotage the most strategic project of the Land Forces on purpose? One sabotaged it with his corruption and the other most likely on purpose as an asset for other countries.

Air Force= TF-X
Navy= TF-2000, Milden
Land Forces= Altay

One of these has been sabotaged to the ground by various people, let us hope they don't do the same to the others. Not like they have much time left to actual to do so.

M

Manomed

Come on man!
Erdogan fullfilled Ekrem's each and every demand, and in return, Erdo got betrayed when Ekrem said that he couldnt do the bloody fqing tank 1 year away from its release date.

I respect Erdo but you need to be critical of him and his supporters whenever needed or else you would be just a blind idiot that is more of a demerit to the community rather than an effective member

and tbh Iam not against favouritisim as well. For example, Erdo gave extreme favouritism to Baykar. However, unlike Ethem Sancak, Baykar delivers what is asked from him within the time frame with specs and capabilities that are way better than what is asked for
zafer was against altay 1 year ago he said we should have more drones not tanks tanks are obsolete he said. He has a very good working head

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
7 7,187
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Come on man!

You are not being realistic, and you are shitting even when you claim to do justice.
When there is no engine there is no tank.
You need to make the engine before you can make the tank.

If you don't understand this much there is no reasoning with you, and the bunch.

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,709
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
If Tayyip recalls Ethem you will be the first one to praise the decision.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Meanwhile in Libya
E589FDB3-D62D-4485-BF1B-66B2A339D757.jpeg

Abdelaziz

Contributor
Reactions
1 821
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Lebanon
these are examples. we have many types of infantry fighting vehicles.
fnss%2Bz.jpg

Many of those are not ifv .. many still in prototype phase .. the rest are old .. i know there is some products of defence companies in turkey that could fit well as IFV .. such as otokar arma and tulpar .. bmc altug .. kaplan NG and pars .. but no purchases were made yet .. the modern ifv imo have better armours .. modern situational awareness and fire control system .. may be APS .. at least 35 mm cannon

M

Manomed

Many of those are not ifv .. many still in prototype phase .. the rest are old .. i know there is some products of defence companies in turkey that could fit well as IFV .. such as otokar arma and tulpar .. bmc altug .. kaplan NG and pars .. but no purchases were made yet .. the modern ifv imo have better armours .. modern situational awareness and fire control system .. may be APS .. at least 35 mm cannon
Modernized acv-15 do have APS against atgms but Its still old and garbage

M

Manomed

1647268645742.png

What happened to KORHAN that aselsan made we can't get these because of bmc I guess

1647268781016.png

also this shit looks so bad

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom