Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,738
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Why wasn't PULAT envisaged in this upgrade package along with SARP RCWS.

Is it just Add-on Armour ?
Yes I believe it’s additional plating montaged I don’t think they worked on having PULAT placed on Leos. Just the older American tanks.

Although now I’m wondering whether FNSS is working on having an ADS on Kaplan MT

Baris

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
They are still not doing the aselsans LEO upgrade.
As part of the urgent need for operations, 40 Leopard 2A4s have been upgraded to the Leopard2A4T1 level with the armor packages produced by Roketsan. With the TİYK-LEO 2A4, the remaining tanks will be subjected to both electronic and ballistic modernization. NG is getting real…
We will see if it will be Leopard NG or LEOTAY :)

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
First 40 roketsan armor upgrades ones also should get ASELSAN active protection system not pulat. It is nonsense ti leave these tanks with out aps ,especially when armour upgraded.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,570
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
do Turkish land vehicles have any sort of equipment in them like the British BV?
Boiling_Vessel.jpg

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
do Turkish land vehicles have any sort of equipment in them like the British BV?
Boiling_Vessel.jpg
Lol. Bro I don’t know why you brought this up but if I know my people those ”çay molaları” accompanied by “pisküvi” will never end :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding. TR service branches have enough discipline to control such a simple “luxury” which I believe would also boost the crew morale.

Heartbang

Experienced member
Reactions
7 3,570
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Lol. Bro I don’t know why you brought this up but if I know my people those ”çay molaları” accompanied by “pisküvi” will never end :ROFLMAO:

Just kidding. TR service branches have enough discipline to control such a simple “luxury” which I believe would also boost the crew morale.
tbh if Turkish army ever adopted such a thing id be all for it. we drink more tea than the British.
my only question would be how would they handle the pee breaks. what goes in must come out after all.

btw here are some gold from the article:

A vehicle with a defective BV is declared unfit for purpose.

mfers write off an entire tank when the kettle stops working 🤣

It is common practice for a junior member of a vehicle crew to be unofficially appointed "BV Commander", responsible for making hot drinks for the other soldiers.

reminds me of the tweet about the youngest of the table pouring raki while the oldest of the table "caressing" him. 🤣 🤣 🤣

Bmx98

Reactions
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Albania
Ayo wtf is wrong with Kazakhstan making cheap copies of Turkish Mraps. First Ejder yalcin now Bmc Vuran plagiarized variant

Screenshot_20221021-150703.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221021-150703.png
    Screenshot_20221021-150703.png
    390.6 KB · Views: 54

Radonsider

Contributor
Reactions
13 2,539
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Ayo wtf is wrong with Kazakhstan making cheap vopies of Turkish Mraps. First Ejder yalcin now Bmc Vuran plagiarized variant
Maybe we gave the license

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,839
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey

Fairon

Reactions
6 885