Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Screenshot_20200908-122827.jpg
Screenshot_20200908-163437.jpg

Estimates fo the Russian pilot crash incident for info the place shown in the video looks like a Rocky place and is the same in the Rocky places in the map

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
The footage shows an unfolded orange parachute, the pilot’s voiceover sounds that he was hit, but survived by ejection from a height of 700 meters. According to the information he reported, he was shot down 45 km before reaching the airfield, the shot down plane fell 200-300 meters away from him.
“Safe and sound. I spread my parachute, I’m waiting for rescuers. Hit only hard on the stones. <…> Jeeps are not yet visible with the enemy. I will go to the valley, parachute, I will leave everything on the ground,” the pilot said.

At the end of the video, you can see a Mi-24 helicopter coming after him. The helicopter has a characteristic coloration, and the Military Observer portal reports that this coloration is used to determine the country of ownership of the helicopter, that is, the place of the incident. That is Libya.

what

Experienced member
Reactions
9 6,099
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
AFRICOM apparently announced that at least two Russian aircraft crashed/were shot down in Libya so far.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom