Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,740
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope the positive news of rapproachment between Saleh and Sarrac is true and that they're going in the right direction.

I really hope that they'll work together rebuilding Libya, of course do remember the war for the past year or more has been revolving around Tripoli area and thus that region needs heavier investment. War Reparation must be taken into consideration.

I do imagine such an approach will not be accepted by LNA/Saleh, I actually fear such a stance will just make the civil war continue.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
Russian accounts linked with Wagner shows first images of the mi-24 helicopter crash in suknah
And say that the helicopter blade hit the ground and caught fire and there were no deaths
IMG_20200923_114129.jpg

Last edited:

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco

Blackeyes90

Contributor
Reactions
3 2,783
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The United Nations have approved the delimitation of the maritime jurisdiction areas between #Turkey and #Libya.

This document says " Following international agreement has been registered with the secretariat " so , this doesnt mean its approved and everything is ok , it means this agreement will be filed in the UN. If Eygpt parlament accepts the delimination deal with the Greece , UN will file their agreement as well. This doesnt mean much. Sure its important for our security but we should know the truth as well. Sometime down the line we gonna have to negotiate with Greece and Eygpt about Eastern Med. Border problem.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
This document says " Following international agreement has been registered with the secretariat " so , this doesnt mean its approved and everything is ok , it means this agreement will be filed in the UN. If Eygpt parlament accepts the delimination deal with the Greece , UN will file their agreement as well. This doesnt mean much. Sure its important for our security but we should know the truth as well. Sometime down the line we gonna have to negotiate with Greece and Eygpt about Eastern Med. Border problem.
However, the UN would not register an agreement that is illegal or illegitimate, as Greece claims

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom