Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,985
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Hi all. We have made some major changes behind the scenes in order to boost loading times globally and also increase the security of the website. Depending on where you live and your ISP, this may cause some down time. We are sorry about this inconvenience.

trishna_amrta

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Hi all. We have made some major changes behind the scenes in order to boost loading times globally and also increase the security of the website. Depending on where you live and your ISP, this may cause some down time. We are sorry about this inconvenience.
Greatly appreciate the information (y) However, it's best for next time, to give notification beforehand rather than after the fact.

Test7

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
18 19,918
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Greatly appreciate the information (y) However, it's best for next time, to give notification beforehand rather than after the fact.
Sometimes we may encounter unusual events. Members will be notified from there when they cannot access the DefenceHub. That's why we recommend you to follow our twitter account.

h.jpg

the

Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
Could someone change the colours of the forum webiste? I'm not sure if its just me but the blue colour is unbearable. Even if "Ryzer Dark" is selected it still shows the blue for the text box.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
I didn't like the forum in blue,but in white it's much better.

ff.png

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,704
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Webslave will be looking at it. I’m fan of the dark setup, but the bluish is just making me blue 😆

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom