AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Multiple sources indicate that the SNA is mobilized and now awaiting orders for a possible operation.

Unleash the wolves.

I hope and I pray for Al Assad regime to make a stupid move

Then all I ask that Turkey test the new Typhoon missile to hit Al-Assad asshole inside Damascus

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
I hope and I pray for Al Assad regime to make a stupid move

Then all I ask that Turkey test the new Typhoon missile to hit Al-Assad asshole inside Damascus

In the early days i remember their being some kind of political body that would take over once assad was removed, i have no idea if such a thing exists anymore.

Knowledgeseeker

Experienced member
Arab Moderator
Morocco Moderator
Reactions
16 4,401
Nation of residence
Norway
Nation of origin
Moroco
Why does turkey not deploy air defense systems such as the Korkut to defend the city of azez, and other cities against enemy fire? Is this not a good time to test the new systems as well?

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,021
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Why does turkey not deploy air defense systems such as the Korkut to defend the city of azez, and other cities against enemy fire? Is this not a good time to test the new systems as well?

The Turkish nations wonder many things that we dont do in the region, but no one can ask erdogan these questions.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,864
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh btw, asking for any long time Syrian watchers. Since when viva revolt twitter acc becomes pro ypg ?

Nothing new, anyone into the syrian civil war knew what he actually was. He gets regulary called out by other twitter acc for his terror excuses.
He repeats the same propaganda coming straight out of pkk/ypg accounts on twitter. Just another tool.
You have to be careful with pkk online many of them act as if their someone objective but will slowly try to brainwash people into believing fairy tales about their terror org. Some even masquerade as americans or europeans.

Khagan1923

Contributor
Reactions
12 3,864
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
TSK hitting oil facilities all over Northern Syria!

Good, I advocated for this for years now. Instead of wasting ammunition on 5 rats just bomb their oil facilities and the trucks carrying the oil. Striking leadership and making them look weak by having them hide and striking their only way of actual income i.e. oil smuggling will slowly strangling them. We also have to incite the arabs population into insurgencies against ypg but have them keep clear of american troops.

Majority of the rats will drop their weapon when they can't get their monthly salary of 100 dollars and their leaders are hiding in tunnels in the desert while they have drones flying over them.

Their upper leadership is already decimated. It is only a matter of time until they start collapsing due to incohesion. I give them max 3-5 years. We will most likely see American support slowly decrease over time. With the Americans abandoning them the Europeans will tuck their tails between their legs and just let them fall to the side, without Dad the children won't lift a finger.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Nothing new, anyone into the syrian civil war knew what he actually was. He gets regulary called out by other twitter acc for his terror excuses.
He repeats the same propaganda coming straight out of pkk/ypg accounts on twitter. Just another tool.
You have to be careful with pkk online many of them act as if their someone objective but will slowly try to brainwash people into believing fairy tales about their terror org. Some even masquerade as americans or europeans.

Double standards when Islamists engage in terrorism.

You see europeans who are pro pkk shedding crocodile tears for the Turks.

When its pkk they literally say we deserve it because we are genocidal monsters.

Fck the double standards.

Terrorism is supposed to be condemned regardless of who does it!!

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,063
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Good, I advocated for this for years now. Instead of wasting ammunition on 5 rats just bomb their oil facilities and the trucks carrying the oil. Striking leadership and making them look weak by having them hide and striking their only way of actual income i.e. oil smuggling will slowly strangling them. We also have to incite the arabs population into insurgencies against ypg but have them keep clear of american troops.

Majority of the rats will drop their weapon when they can't get their monthly salary of 100 dollars and their leaders are hiding in tunnels in the desert while they have drones flying over them.

Their upper leadership is already decimated. It is only a matter of time until they start collapsing due to incohesion. I give them max 3-5 years. We will most likely see American support slowly decrease over time. With the Americans abandoning them the Europeans will tuck their tails between their legs and just let them fall to the side, without Dad the children won't lift a finger.

Im really thinking TSK hand a hand in this. They really pushed the government to do this.

Patience was running out.

Government and opposition were too busy waffling around.

The Turkish Republic was losing seconds everyday.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom