Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
German media:
"Several people have been killed in Turkish air strikes on Kurds in northern Iraq and Syria. There are said to be eight civilians among them."

They write this although there were no civilian casualties.
Now imagine what they would write when there would be civilian casualties.

Germans and their disgusting propaganda make Russia Today look more credible.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
I think that it is time to form the body which would take very opinieted people, who unelected to to the courts.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
11 9,062
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
German media:
"Several people have been killed in Turkish air strikes on Kurds in northern Iraq and Syria. There are said to be eight civilians among them."

They write this although there were no civilian casualties.
Now imagine what they would write when there would be civilian casualties.

The entire western media spectrum is pushing the exact same anti-Turkey narratives. They want to balkanise the region. Sooner we move on syria, iraq and break the white mans games in the region, the safer we will be. Keep ignoring it and give the western world time to grow the project one day they will spread civil war directly into Turkey itself.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 17,267
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Today there were rocket attacks against Al-Bab and a bomb exploded in Afrin. The culprit of the bomb attack was captured alive.

1703726601170.png

1703726611430.png

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,842
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey

The SNA world tour continues! Now they are fighting Assad in Niger, West Africa. If this is confirmed, we are sending the Turkmen forces of Sultan Murad to Africa. They have to go if they want a salary and something to eat for them and their displaced families after all.

What a respectable force of the revolution! This won't in no way tarnish the Syrian Interim Governments image and benefit HTS and PYD 😁

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

The SNA world tour continues! Now they are fighting Assad in Niger, West Africa. If this is confirmed, we are sending the Turkmen forces of Sultan Murad to Africa. They have to go if they want a salary and something to eat for them and their displaced families after all.

What a respectable force of the revolution! This won't in now way tarnish the Syrian Interim Governments image and benefit HTS and PYD 😁

I prefer a PMC force if it was only Turks from Turkiye.

I guess using Syrians most likely covers our tracks.

Just like how Wagner uses lots of Non Russians especially from the former soviet union.

Bozan

Experienced member
Reactions
5 1,842
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Turkey
I prefer a PMC force if it was only Turks from Turkiye.

I guess using Syrians most likely covers our tracks.

Just like how Wagner uses lots of Non Russians especially from the former soviet union.

Yes, but those non-russians aren't part of a civil war and dependent on Russian support for salaries for example. We are using the Turkmen as disposable meatshields.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Yes, but those non-russians aren't part of a civil war and dependent on Russian support for salaries for example. We are using the Turkmen as disposable meatshields.

If they are really that bad at fighting they wont be sent abroad to fight in Niger and Mozambique.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I disagree that this calculation is part of the decision

They could have easily recruited Syrian Arabs since Arabs are the majority in Syria as cannon fodder.

I dont think Sultan Murad are cannon fodder they are being sent to Niger with Turkish advisors.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Very good news. Finally, it is what I always thought to be good idea - Turkish Wagner.
The state ain't a bride to consider what others think about its affairs.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,243
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Very good news. Finally, it is what I always thought to be good idea - Turkish Wagner.
The state ain't a bride to consider what others think about its affairs.

Welcome to Africa.

Africa is literally a battle royale. Has to be one of the most important contintents in geopolitics.

mehmed beg

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina

Welcome to Africa.

Africa is literally a battle royale. Has to be one of the most important contintents in geopolitics.
Also the state policy is not like someone's private life, which consists to sucking up to NGO boss and climb the ladders or thinking what none factor in given business would be offended. Thinking like that is pretty primitive mechanism.

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
63 7,888
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

What a respectable force of the revolution! This won't in no way tarnish the Syrian Interim Governments image and benefit HTS and PYD 😁
If this is true, keeping SNA occupied so that they won't keep killing themselves is not the worst idea. Doesn't say much about the future of SNA controlled Northern Syria tho.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom