Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
October 7/20: Morocco General Dynamics won an $11.9 million contract modification for Abrams systems technical support. Work will be performed in Sterling Heights, Michigan, with an estimated completion date of March 31, 2022. Abrams M1A2 SEPV3 is a modernized configuration of the Abrams main battle tank (MBT) in service with the US Army.The tank also features various advancements in technology, including improved armor, communications, reliability, sustainment and fuel efficiency. Work will take place in Michigan. Estimated completion date is March 31, 2022. Foreign Military Sales funds to Morocco in the amount of $11,949,962 were obligated at the time of the award.

Y

Yoyo

I get jealous watching other countries upgrade their freaking Abrams while our Altays keep sitting in the garage waiting for an engine. 😢

Cabatli_TR

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
80 45,485
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I get jealous watching other countries upgrade their freaking Abrams while our Altays keep sitting in the garage waiting for an engine. 😢

Until we find a solution for diesel engines, we will make no progress. We don't know yet How domestic engine will perform in trials as well. We will wait and see.

Ghost soldier

Хижак
Reactions
3 3,795
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
M1A1SA already delivered
But it is meant that we're getting new Abrams but upgraded from M1A1 to M1A2M since contract approved in 2018
And it will include new things like CITV and new armor and CROWS rws

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
M1A1SA already delivered
But it is meant that we're getting new Abrams but upgraded from M1A1 to M1A2M since contract approved in 2018
And it will include new things like CITV and new armor and CROWS rws
Is this that islamrules member from pdf?tbh I forgot your name.

Top Bottom