Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

This is what Charles Leclerc and Carlos Sainz have to be rather than being Yes Men.

O

OasisBEE

I just stumbled upon this thread and man, am I glad it's here—even if it's two years old! The motorsport world has been a rollercoaster lately, hasn't it? With all the crazy F1 and WRC action, there's never a dull moment.

On the JDM side, I've been eyeing some classic gems at https://www.jdmbuysell.com/for-sale/nissan/silvia/. They have an impressive range of Nissan Silvias that caught my eye. If you're into JDM culture, it's a site worth visiting.

So, what's the latest buzz? Anybody been to any recent races or gotten a new ride? This thread may be aging like a fine wine, but the love for motorsport and cars never gets old.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,012
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I just stumbled upon this thread and man, am I glad it's here—even if it's two years old! The motorsport world has been a rollercoaster lately, hasn't it? With all the crazy F1 and WRC action, there's never a dull moment.

Im done with F1 right now. Redbull is too op.

I watch mainly wec and wrc at times.

Sometimes watch v8 supercars. Bathurst 1000 is a great race.

Jim Weber

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Jaguar did have an F1 team from 2000 to 2004.

It ended in utter failure.
Never understood why vendors like Jaguar make F1 teams. In my opinion it is a waste of money. Better invest in improving the cars themselves.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom