Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,050
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Discovered that guy from the movie "Craddle 2 The Grave".

'X Gon' Give It To Ya' was the OST. Badass song.

Bro im really heart broken to be honest.

Dmx was a part of my childhood and growing up.

Seriously I hope rappers nowadays learn from this and back away from the drugs. I hope more is done to help people who suffered from childhood trauma.

Dmx in his music talked about his troubled life the man was fighting his demons. He was a flawed man and he lived life too fast to help forget his demons.

I hope he can now rest easy with Aaaliyah.

GraveDigger388

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia

Seriously I hope rappers nowadays learn from this and back away from the drugs. I hope more is done to help people who suffered from childhood trauma.

Dmx in his music talked about his troubled life the man was fighting his demons. He was a flawed man and he lived life too fast to help forget his demons.

Yeah his song 'Right/Wrong' told us that much

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey

Most of the rappers from that era grew up in ghettos, DMX has consumed drugs since he was 14, his childhood was hard and violance was a daily business.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,050
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Most of the rappers from that era grew up in ghettos, DMX has consumed drugs since he was 14, his childhood was hard and violance was a daily business.

Thats true unfortunately. Rapping was seen as gateway to leaving that life of hell.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,050
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Man I really mourned his death. Dmx was just part of my life.

It really felt I like I lost somebody close to me. Its been 2 weeks already still cant believe he is gone.

Rest in Peace my man thanks for being part of my life.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom