Pompeo, You Know Nothing about Xinjiang’s Happy Life

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
China eradicated poverty by the end of 2020, many grassroots officials sent by the government with the government poverty elimination tasks had finished their assignment after years of village level administration work, many of them are being transferred to new locations for other tasks.

A Xiniiang village party secretary was leaving his job after working in the village for 4 year to fullfill his poverty alleviation assignment by the government, villagers of the whole village came out crying to bid farewell to their village party chief who helped them to get out of poverty.

People remember those who genuinely helped them.

Last edited by a moderator:

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Hospital in a small Xinjiang desert town
Where can this hospital get enough patients in the middle of nowhere in the world second biggest desert?

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
The last town in Xinjiang was lifted out of poverty, It's China's westernmost tip, a small kyrgyz town on the top of Pamir Plateau. All villagers moved into newly built free government houses, all students moved into new schools with top facilities and free school meals and accommodations are provided.
This marks all towns and villages in Xinjiang are poverty free now.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China

Life after poverty, Tajiks live in prosperity on Pamir plateau in Xinjiang​

life has been massively improved for the Pamiri Tajiks after they moved into new government built settlements. New settlements have all the modern facilities along with top class hospitals and schools. A tourist from Shenzhen city visits a Tajik family which has 3 daughters, one is in primary school, one high school, one in college. Now almost all young people can attend college, every girl in the family has their own plans for their future, one wants to become a doctor, one wants to be a teacher and one wants to join PLA and become an army girl.

S

Sinan

Life after poverty, Tajiks live in prosperity on Pamir plateau in Xinjiang​

life has been massively improved for the Pamiri Tajiks after they moved into new government built settlements. New settlements have all the modern facilities along with top class hospitals and schools. A tourist from Shenzhen city visits a Tajik family which has 3 daughters, one is in primary school, one high school, one in college. Now almost all young people can attend college, every girl in the family has their own plans for their future, one wants to become a doctor, one wants to be a teacher and one wants to join PLA and become an army girl.

Just an advice.;

International community doesn't see a single Chinese National to criticize anything about his/her country and you don't see Chinese to post any negative thing on China. There is no such utopia country in the world.

Whenever someone comes with a negative thing about China, Chinese deny it. This kind of propaganda has no effect. It's a very useless to effort.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Just an advice.;

International community doesn't see a single Chinese National to criticize anything about his/her country and you don't see Chinese to post any negative thing on China. There is no such utopia country in the world.

Whenever someone comes with a negative thing about China, Chinese deny it. This kind of propaganda has no effect. It's a very useless to effort.
Go to 天涯 and 微博 to see how Chines criticize the government, tons of them. Propaganda or not, a picture or a video is worth a thousand words. You can only speak for yourself, not everyone.

S

Sinan

Go to 天涯 and 微博 to see how Chines criticize the government, tons of them. Propaganda or not, a picture or a video is worth a thousand words. You can only speak for yourself, not everyone.
Don't misunderstand me, please.

I'm not criticizing the propaganda done in favor of China. As we mentioned in the past we have freedom expression in our forum. I'm saying you (Chinese in general=, are doing it wrong as i stated above.

It's like a China is a lan of milk and honey, there is nothing going wrong in China when Chinese do it in that way, it doesn't feel real. It doesn't feel sincere.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Don't misunderstand me, please.

I'm not criticizing the propaganda done in favor of China. As we mentioned in the past we have freedom expression in our forum. I'm saying you (Chinese in general=, are doing it wrong as i stated above.

It's like a China is a lan of milk and honey, there is nothing going wrong in China when Chinese do it in that way, it doesn't feel real. It doesn't feel sincere.
One thing that all international forums are not lacking is China bashers, I m just posting to balance the perspectives a bit.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
One thing that all international forums are not lacking is China bashers, I m just posting to balance the perspectives a bit.
Well, China is giving damn good reasons for people to critisize it, Sinan is right there are so many people confirming those stories why would they even do that in the first place?
The overy exaggerated propaganda from China that every place it goes to becomes a utopia is simply not believeable, i dont need anyone to confirm me anything to see that something doesnt add up here.
The same with Covid numbers, every country in the world is struggling except the virusses origin China with a huge and dense population, im not sure whether Chinese goverment really thinks that people from outside buy that but we certainly are not idiots.

S

Sinan

I mean, if you are looking to other threads other than Chinese threads. You will see how Turks criticize their government on some issues. Congratulate government on some issues. In some issues Turkish members don't agree with other, etc... You tell me, how is the situation for Chinese.

But, i think you are still not getting me. I don't criticize you for propaganda. Just you are doing it wrong to take any effect. Chinese should look at Western countries to learn about propaganda, i think.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,582
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
I mean, if you are looking to other threads other than Chinese threads. You will see how Turks criticize their government on some issues. Congratulate government on some issues. In some issues Turkish members don't agree with other, etc... You tell me, how is the situation for Chinese.

But, i think you are still not getting me. I don't criticize you for propaganda. Just you are doing it wrong to take any effect. Chinese should look at Western countries to learn about propaganda, i think.
Why bother? At least now everyone can see through the Chinese ploy.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Well, China is giving damn good reasons for people to critisize it, Sinan is right there are so many people confirming those stories why would they even do that in the first place?
The overy exaggerated propaganda from China that every place it goes to becomes a utopia is simply not believeable, i dont need anyone to confirm me anything to see that something doesnt add up here.
The same with Covid numbers, every country in the world is struggling except the virusses origin China with a huge and dense population, im not sure whether Chinese goverment really thinks that people from outside buy that but we certainly are not idiots.
I see many baseless accusastions aganist China on foreign forums, I just want to show another side of the story, so people can see a different perspective.
As for Covid-19, till now the earliest sample was found in Spain and Italy, the scientists are still working on finding the origin, it's too early to call any place being the origin of the virus.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
I don't see many Chinese on this forum besides me, as I mentioned, Chinese do criticize the government, but 99.99% Chinese don't speak English, we do that mostly in Chinese forums and social media.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Many Chinese social media influencers badmouth and muckrake the government to make a living. xuxiaodong 徐晓冬 is one of them, he is based in Beijing.

Yuantengfei 袁腾飞 is a household celebrity in China famous for ridiculing Mao and the government, he is also based in Beijing.

Last edited by a moderator:

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
China has many well known critics and dissidents, but the western media won't let people know this, they try to portay China as a police state where people have zero freedom in anything, this image is very wrong and many foreigners are utterly shocked about what China is really like opposing to what China is supposed to be like taught by their media when they actually visit China in person.
This is the reason why people should be able to access to different perspectives.

xizhimen

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
China
Nation of origin
China
Xinjiang healthcare is still not 100% free, so far the healthcare system pays 95% of the medical bills and patients still need to pay up to 5% of the total as "insurance fee", but the medical facilities and services have been massively improved in the region in recent years.

微信图片_20210209144039.png

微信图片_20210209143929.png

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom