Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
100 1,891
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Pakistan's nuclear, strategic capability safe, secure: PM Imran
Says all available resources would be utilised further to preserve sovereignty of the country

Prime Minister Imran Khan reiterated that Pakistan’s nuclear and strategic capability is safe and secure under robust command and control system.

While visiting the Satellite Ground Station of Pakistan Space and Upper Atmosphere Research Commission (SUPARCO), PM Imran said that all available resources would be utilised to further strengthen strategic capabilities to preserve the sovereignty of the country.

The premier assured requisite support for the expansion of space-based services and infrastructure to give impetus to National Space Programme-2047 for socio-economic development.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
I hope Pakistan continues the work to improve on that capability. Failure isn't an option.

Saiyan0321

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
100 1,891
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
I hope Pakistan continues the work to improve on that capability. Failure isn't an option.
It most certainly isnt. On another Note Nawaz sharif is revealing secrets whilst sitting outside like us reverse engineering the tomahawk (Tomhank missile according to him) to produce Babur Cruise missile program.

VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
It most certainly isnt. On another Note Nawaz sharif is revealing secrets whilst sitting outside like us reverse engineering the tomahawk (Tomhank missile according to him) to produce Babur Cruise missile program.

That was not really a secret.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Problem is if a politician spills out this kind of information then chances of him revealing more state secrets is too big of a risk.

One thing is what everyone thinks and believe, another is a government official or former official revealing these things.

VCheng

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Problem is if a politician spills out this kind of information then chances of him revealing more state secrets is too big of a risk.

One thing is what everyone thinks and believe, another is a government official or former official revealing these things.

The location of the malfunctioning missile was known. The wreckage was never returned. 2+2. Simple.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
21 18,781
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
The location of the malfunctioning missile was known. The wreckage was never returned. 2+2. Simple.
2+2 = 5, we got 25% VAT tax here in Denmark. Guess it's not always 4 :) But I think you get the point, one thing is admitting it, another thing is what everyone can see.

Hence the term "actions speak louder than words".

Philip the Arab

Contributor
Think Tank Analyst
Reactions
4 2,222
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Jordan
2+2 = 5, we got 25% VAT tax here in Denmark. Guess it's not always 4 :) But I think you get the point, one thing is admitting it, another thing is what everyone can see.

Hence the term "actions speak louder than words".
Rekt, at least you guys have weed there easy to get but that advantage will leave soon as my state already decriminalized it.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom