Breaking News PKK burning down France and Europe

RMZN

Reactions
1 113
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Soft Power is not to be underestimated. It lays the groundwork to legitimize illegal invasions, as seen with Libya. And The current Russian-Ukrainian war is also another perfect example. The West doesn't need to defeat Russia, they can simply damage Russia enough to an extent where Russia won't pose any direct threat anymore. They keep being on top, whilst potential rivals/enemies are kept low and weakened. That's also why France and Germany, the two main Powers in the EU, are keen on supporting Greece against Turkey when it comes to maritime rights and potential energy reserves in the eastern med.

Mehmed Ali

Contributor
Reactions
1 905
Nation of residence
England(UK)
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Like I wrote yesterday. Hard power = Above all.

As long as we get much stronger in the "killing industry", their barking and propaganda will mean shit.

I couldn't care less what random ass people/country thinks about Türkiye.
Exactly this , as I have said above I think the purging of those 3 rats in Paris was purely political thing , racial was secondary. Even 2 3 years ago unknown assailant killed 3 of those rats in more or less the same place.
This patriot should be taken as an example.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,822
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Problem is the centuries old GENETIC western Turkophobia. After Russian Warplane was shot down they took away Patriots and run away (except Spain). Erdogan went to Russia and apologized to pilot's family and Putin personally to deescalate Davutoglu's reckless mess.

Meanwhile I have read hundreds of foreigner comments online mostly British and American begging Putin to invade or nuke Turkiye.

Not that they care about Kurds they don't. They use monkey emojis etc. for them frequently but since PKK is against us just like Russia they support the terrorists against their own ally.

No amount of PR can fix genetic defects.

Thats true now Putin has become the bad guy for invading the wrong country.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom