Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Poland is seeking to extend its state of emergency at the border as thousands of migrants from Afghanistan and Iraq arrive. Poland and other countries are accusing Belarus of assisting these migrants in retaliation for sanctions placed on them by the EU. Writer and journalist Tomasz Grzywaczewski joins "CBSN AM" to discuss the ongoing situation.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
No, if someone to be acuzed, that should be usa originally. One of my colleagues on bosnian forum wrote years ago, when syrian war just started, about refugee weponisation as part of strategy to keep europe docile by usa, i did not trust him but apparently he was right.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,461
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
No, if someone to be acuzed, that should be usa originally. One of my colleagues on bosnian forum wrote years ago, when syrian war just started, about refugee weponisation as part of strategy to keep europe docile by usa, i did not trust him but apparently he was right.

Weaponisation of refugees is nothing new.

Its been done for ccenturies.

During the Russo-Turkish the Russians deliberately caused refugee crisises not just to kick the Muslims out and settle Christians but also to sap the military and the economy.

As ypu have refugees coming in the thousands to millions lead to the reduction of resources to fight a war along with political instability.

Also the Ottoman Empire refugee crisis was constantly happebing until the empire collapsed even after the republic was founded you still had refugees coming in.

India/Pakistan was also another example.

mulj

Experienced member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Nation of origin
Bosnia & Herzegovina
Weaponisation of refugees is nothing new.

Its been done for ccenturies.

During the Russo-Turkish the Russians deliberately caused refugee crisises not just to kick the Muslims out and settle Christians but also to sap the military and the economy.

As ypu have refugees coming in the thousands to millions lead to the reduction of resources to fight a war along with political instability.

Also the Ottoman Empire refugee crisis was constantly happebing until the empire collapsed even after the republic was founded you still had refugees coming in.

India/Pakistan was also another example.
Yep,but in europan social and political context this statement i said is correct.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom