Spanish report warns of Morocco’s ‘hybrid strategies’ to annex Ceuta, Melilla

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
In some ways yes. Like a wider range of foods, culture idea's and concepts, different styles and ways of doing things. However it basically just leads to multi-identity problems, where the English can't be English, but have to accept the ways of the new comers to allow them to fit in. Which leads to a weaker English identity. My dad's dentist is from Iraq and my dentist is from Nigeria. I would say we can't gain certain things if we allow ourselves to be aware and open to it, but in means we don't really gain anything for ourselves. So as you said its an interesting dynamic.
Lol. I live here in good ol' Colorado and my dentist is Indian but my Endodontist is German.

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
Lol. I live here in good ol' Colorado and my dentist is Indian but my Endodontist is German.
But to go back to what you were saying, the mix of cultures had been very enriching for me and others in the African and Asian worlds.

Rejecting colonialism doesn't at all mean that we have any animosity for the European countries that had colonized our countries.

I know many Indian and Pakistani friends who are very attached to Great Britain culture and way of life.

Regarding myself, even though several members of my family fought against France for the liberation of Algeria,
I highly value French culture and its enlightenment thinkers like Montesquieu, Voltaire, Jean-Jacques Rousseau and Denis Diderot.

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
The regime of Morocco is in a de facto war with its three neighbors:

-Algeria : Morocco claims Western Algeria as part of the Moroccan territory.
-Western Sahara: Morocco claims the part of the Western Sahara land it grabbed illegally in 1975 as part of the Moroccan territory.
-Spain : Morocco claims the Ceuta and Melilla Spanish enclaves as part of the Moroccan territory.
used to claim bashar and tindouf who were taken by france and added to their algerian colony
the claims have been dropped after the sand war

-Western Sahara: Morocco claims the part of the Western Sahara land it grabbed illegally in 1975 as part of the Moroccan territory.
western sahara is moroccan land, the country doesnt exist

-Spain : Morocco claims the Ceuta and Melilla Spanish enclaves as part of the Moroccan territory.
yes and ?
spain claims gibralatar and still has good relations with the UK
so does that mean spain and the UK are at war ?????

CEZAYIRLI

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Algeria
used to claim bashar and tindouf who were taken by france and added to their algerian colony
the claims have been dropped after the sand war

western sahara is moroccan land, the country doesnt exist

yes and ?
spain claims gibralatar and still has good relations with the UK
so does that mean spain and the UK are at war ?????
You wrote: western sahara is moroccan land, the country doesnt exist

Moroccans keep claiming that their neighboring countries don't exist. They said the same thing about Algeria and Mauritania before.

Time for a Republic to free the Moroccan people from tyranny.

ProudMoroccanAmazigh

Reactions
Nation of residence
Morocco
Nation of origin
Moroco
You wrote: western sahara is moroccan land, the country doesnt exist

Moroccans keep claiming that their neighboring countries don't exist. They said the same thing about Algeria and Mauritania before.

Time for a Republic to free the Moroccan people from tyranny.
western sahara is not a country its not even accepted into the UN as one
and only recognised by 41 insignificant countries
their biggest population lives in tindouf in algeria ffs not even their * land*
said land who they control less than 20% of with majority being a waste land and buffer zones
so yes western sahara doesnt exist

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,988
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
I support Moroco on this issue. Take back Ceuta and Melilla.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,988
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Do you think Britain should return the Falklands to Argentina? Gibraltar to Spain? The bases we have on Cyprus to Cyprus?

Spain demands the UK give back Gibraltar.

UK should never return it if Spain has Ceuta and Melilla.

UK and Morocco are on the same page on this issue.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom