Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,261
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I see a compound with many buildings which are still intact. Why don't we wipe out a target and everything around it just to make sure?
What if there were more important people of interest in the other buildings?
Just flatten the whole area with cheap unguided bombs after achieving your primary target with precision munition. Shame that Napalm is prohibited.

Huelague

Experienced member
Reactions
4 3,839
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I see a compound with many buildings which are still intact. Why don't we wipe out a target and everything around it just to make sure?
Just flatten the whole area with cheap unguided bombs after achieving your primary target with precision munition. Shame that Napalm is prohibited.
Collateral damage is a thing which we can not afford. Which is fine in that way that we learned to strike very precisely with our weapons.

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,113
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan

Do not forget that Turkiye intends to liberate these areas and inhabit them with the original population. The less damage to infrastructure and building the better. The cost of rebuilding must not be come prohibitive.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,993
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
it's a non Turkish channel , it's logical to call them fighters not terrorists

Not really, no one focussed on Isis by calling them Arab fighters, or Al queda as Arab fighters or even Hamas as Arab figthers. And first of all they are not fighters, the PKK and its offshoots are clearly terrorist organisations. They have been since day one. Its got a well documented history of engaging in all sorts of terrorist and criminal acts. If they are fighters, no one can ever be deemed as terrorists again.

If Arabs are going to play these games against Turks too, then disgusting but its not a surprise. Remember millions of arabs fled Syria to Turkey also because of PKK terrorism.

And the bomb that went off in istanbul one of literally thousands is not the act of fighters, its the act of terrorists. As you should know your people the arabs of israel used to train these terrorists too. Ofcourse its isreal because legally thats hows it recognised internationally, no point calling it palastine because it technically doesn't really exist. Makes no sense for non-arab media to refer to it as Palastine.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,004
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey

Its not a total war situation where we use everything and bomb everything that moves.

We are fighting terrorists who are backed up as proxies by other countries like the Usa and Russia.

It exactly plays into their hands. Weaken a country so they waste resources and materiel against our proxies so they dont use it against us.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,993
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Lets not forget public opinion worldwide.

Every time we sneeze we have the world bitching about us.

Thats why it shouldn't be an incremental approach, should be large operation that closes as much of the open book as possible.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,004
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thats why it shouldn't be an incremental approach, should be large operation that closes as much of the open book as possible.

Napalm, cluster and phosphorous are banned while at the same time Usa and Russia have stock piles of these weapons. Even used them on numerous ocassions.

Lets not forget how the Usa has the moab even used it in Afghanistan.

Now imagine if Turkiye had its own moab there would be sanctions. Even if we used it against pkk which would be expensive and overkill.

Usa and Russia all agreed other nations should not have such weapons.

Hypocrisy 101

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,993
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Napalm, cluster and phosphorous are banned while at the same time Usa and Russia have stock piles of these weapons. Even used them on numerous ocassions.

Lets not forget how the Usa has the moab even used it in Afghanistan.

Now imagine if Turkiye had its own moab there would be sanctions.

Usa and Russia all agreed other nations should not have such weapons.

Hypocrisy 101

The longer we leave it, the bigger the window the enemies of Turkey have to propagate and legitimise the PKK against Turkey. The narrative has moved to Kurdish territories in Syria. Kurds have no historical claim whatsoever to Syria, the Palestinian claim to Israel is a thousand times bigger and stronger then the YPG/Kurdish claim. But if you pay attention to the media you would believe that Palestinians are all terrorists and Israel is protecting western democracy in the middle east and the true owners of those lands. Its the same game being played with the PKK.

This is why when Arabs start playing the western sytle semantics game against us, i get to that point with them where you realise they are done as peoples. They will never be anything of note in the foreseeable future. They plot against each other, undermine each, show no honour, no loyalty and above all no courage to do the right thing. Middle east is finished. The north africans show more promise, but don't expect anything good from the middle east.

I sometimes think as Turks we need to leave them all behind, be done with them and their culture. leave it all in the middle ages.

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The longer we leave it, the bigger the window the enemies of Turkey have to propagate and legitimise the PKK against Turkey. The narrative has moved to Kurdish territories in Syria. Kurds have no historical claim whatsoever to Syria, the Palestinian claim to Israel is a thousand times bigger and stronger then the YPG/Kurdish claim. But if you pay attention to the media you would believe that Palestinians are all terrorists and Israel is protecting western democracy in the middle east and the true owners of those lands. Its the same game being played with the PKK.

This is why when Arabs start playing the western sytle semantics game against us, i get to that point with them where you realise they are done as peoples. They will never be anything of note in the foreseeable future. They plot against each other, undermine each, show no honour, no loyalty and above all no courage to do the right thing. Middle east is finished. The north africans show more promise, but don't expect anything good from the middle east.

I sometimes think as Turks we need to leave them all behind, be done with them and their culture. leave it all in the middle ages.
When the electric cars more popular and next gen micro nuclear become a reality they'll return back to middle ages which is where they actually belong if you ask me. In 15 to 20 years at max to be clear. However they're still our neighbors unfortunately maybe we need another crazy project for a canal from Mersin to Rize lol

bisbis

Contributor
Reactions
2 718
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Msb. Hulusi Akar; The number of terrorists neutralized during the Pençe-Kılıç operation reached 480.

Elhamdülillâhi rabbil âlemin.

Don't stop, keep punishing.

AWP

Contributor
Reactions
4 1,403
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Palestine
Not really, no one focussed on Isis by calling them Arab fighters, or Al queda as Arab fighters or even Hamas as Arab figthers. And first of all they are not fighters, the PKK and its offshoots are clearly terrorist organisations. They have been since day one. Its got a well documented history of engaging in all sorts of terrorist and criminal acts. If they are fighters, no one can ever be deemed as terrorists again.

If Arabs are going to play these games against Turks too, then disgusting but its not a surprise. Remember millions of arabs fled Syria to Turkey also because of PKK terrorism.

And the bomb that went off in istanbul one of literally thousands is not the act of fighters, its the act of terrorists. As you should know your people the arabs of israel used to train these terrorists too. Ofcourse its isreal because legally thats hows it recognised internationally, no point calling it palastine because it technically doesn't really exist. Makes no sense for non-arab media to refer to it as Palastine.

Are you fucken kidding me ?

What I said is from international media point of view and has nothing with what's is right or wrong . Don't personalize things with me or the Arabs because me and you are both victims of that shit .

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,004
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Would it be more accurate to say propaganda elements of Western intelligence rather than world public opinion?

Who runs the media its the West and the Jews.

You can put Turkish, Arab, Russian, Chinese, Indian and African media together wont even come close to the media empires of the West.

How many dw and bbcs that operate worldwide. They literally operate every where. Why do you think you have Dw Turkce and BBC Turkce also cnn Turk along with fox.

Why do you think Israel gets so much support and sympathy because the Jews were smart to invest in the media tell about their story and bring in their own propaganda.

Now compare this with Arab media. Most people in the world barely have any sympathy for Palestine due to the media.

images (4) (24).jpeg

Pilatino

Reactions
3 663
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Is this real or just their imagination or empty words for giving them hope and getting some more time? If it's real we HAVE TO burn the ships!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-11-27-17-52-43-874_com.twitter.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-11-27-17-52-43-874_com.twitter.android.jpg
    638.8 KB · Views: 100

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 8,993
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Are you fucken kidding me ?

What I said is from international media point of view and has nothing with what's is right or wrong . Don't personalize things with me or the Arabs because me and you are both victims of that shit .

stop playing silly games.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom