Taliban fighters execute 22 Afghan commandos as they try to surrender

Wasim Khan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Pakistan
Nation of origin
Pakistan
All of you are enjoying the Afghans blood, some by supporting one Taliban and others by supporting Military.Your countries,your polices has no humanity.
Afghans are binded to each other by religion,language,nation and culture.Indeed it is foriegner agencies policy to bring them into fight.

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,581
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
All of you are enjoying the Afghans blood, some by supporting one Taliban and others by supporting Military.Your countries,your polices has no humanity.
Afghans are binded to each other by religion,language,nation and culture.Indeed it is foriegner agencies policy to bring them into fight.
?

Jackdaws

Experienced member
Reactions
1 1,581
Nation of residence
India
Nation of origin
India
You would be better understand if you know something about agencies deeds.People living in the areas affected from American-Afghan war can better understand all about this war,its purpose.

The manner, in which you are showing Taliban and some other people are showing afghan millitary.

Of course. Every coin has two sides. The world has seen American cruelty, excesses, disregard for human rights not just in Afghanistan but globally be it My Lai massacre in Vietnam, the rape, loot, pillage in Okinawa, acts all over South America - the list is long.

And yes, we can't know what's exactly going on there and yes we all have our biases conditioned by our beliefs and what media we are exposed to.

But as I believe that the Taliban is worse, I have every right to air those views. And those who oppose that view, have every right to air theirs.

Top Bottom