Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Please reset your password. NOTE: after clicking "reset password", the email may be sent to your spam/junk folder, please check it.

Ongoing upgrades have affected the ability for many users to login. There is NO security breach, however some passwords have been dissociated with their accounts.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Please reset your password. NOTE: after clicking "reset password", the email may be sent to your spam/junk folder, please check it.

Ongoing upgrades have affected the ability for many users to login. There is NO security breach, however some passwords have been dissociated with their accounts.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

TR_123456

Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Members who didnt recieve a ''Reset password'' email after requesting a new password (on the login screen) can rejoin the forum with a new account.
We will make sure you can access your old account after verification. However, as Misterlike mentioned, it could be in your spam/junk folder.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Bumping this up again so all members can be alerted.

BordoEnes

Committed member
Reactions
2 866
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Thank god, almost thought I was hacked or some shit. I was way to lazy to do anything about it so that's really convenient.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Had to reset 4 times and even then i can no longer log in on mobile, only on desktop.
That's strange. It could be a caching issue. Try logging in an incognito tab/window in your mobile browser.

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,258
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just for your information,
After my first reset, I tried to login and It wouldn't but no message was shown this time, only won't login. I reset the password again and now I'm in.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Just for your information,
After my first reset, I tried to login and It wouldn't but no message was shown this time, only won't login. I reset the password again and now I'm in.
Most likely a caching issue. If this happens to anyone else, either clear the cache or try to logon while in incognito/secret mode (in your browser).

B.t.N-TEMPORARY

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Guys, problem seems to be the e-mail;
I cannot reset because system does not recognize (“user could not be found”) the e-mail and does not send anything...

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 4,996
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
I cannot reset because system does not recognize (“user could not be found”) the e-mail and does not send anything...
I manually sent a email password reset to you, let me know if it goes through, if not, check the message I sent you (on this account)

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
20 8,258
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
That happened to me in the beginning, then I realised the email has to be the one you've registered with but my issue was that I've registered with ********@gmail.com and I was writing ********@googlemail.com. As soon as I noticed that I did it again and it worked.

B.t.N

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
That happened to me in the beginning, then I realised the email has to be the one you've registered with but my issue was that I've registered with ********@gmail.com and I was writing ********@googlemail.com. As soon as I noticed that I did it again and it worked.
Man, it is exactly as you said, and I have only two personal e-mails, one or the other!

I_Love_F16

Contributor
France Correspondent
Reactions
10 1,520
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
Most likely a caching issue. If this happens to anyone else, either clear the cache or try to logon while in incognito/secret mode (in your browser).

Hi, I did what you mentionned above but I still can't login on my phone. Any idea ?

Edit : When you log out you have to reset your password to be able to reconnect.

Last edited:

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom