YeşilVatan

Contributor
Reactions
15 1,617
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

Hilmi Demir Hoca thinks there's an internal dispute that will result. According to him, US based and EU based FETÖ will clash, with a small group of "neutrals". I hope MİT can exploit the wretched creature's death.

I have already celebrated the news with rakı earlier in the day. People were surprised I was drinking so early. I was ecstatic lmao.

Death to traitors, long live the republic.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
103 19,044
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
General Engin ALAN:

FETO is dead.

The decision belongs to Allah Almighty.

There is something else interesting.

While we were thrown into prison as a result of the conspiracies set up by him and his team, those who held high-level positions in the State and supported him, who were praising him, have now begun to curse him.

Morality, honor and dignity are gone in this country.

And peace be upon you!

what

Experienced member
Reactions
10 6,352
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
I obviously dont care if you make light-hearted jokes on a day like this, but I'll shoot back if you touch my beloved GS.

images

what

Experienced member
Reactions
10 6,352
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
abi can i put old videos of AKP members back from time where they ere buddies ?? or will it consider as off topic ??

Mate as long its on topic, we usually let things run. If someone's feelings are hurt because of pictures, thats their problem not yours.

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
17 1,707
69995.jpg

hilal.png

nagehan alçi worshiping fetullah güeln in TV

Nagehan Alçı, asker eşleri ile ilgili skandal sözünden sonra, şimdi de Türkiye Cumhuriyeti katil devlet, benzetmesi ile gündemde. Hiç bir fikri alt yapısı, donanımı ve Türk milleti için kaygısı olmayan, böyle biri her gün tv’de boy gösteriyor. Arkasındaki güç kim? Torpili nerden?
FETÖ suçlaması için ne demişti, Nagehan Alçı,”Uydurulduğu gibi 7 milyon dolar gibi bir rakam da yok. Aldığımız kredi bu paranın yedide biri değerinde bile değil.” 7 milyon doların 7’de biri ne kadar yapar? Bu ülkede Bank Asyada 500 TL’si olan bile ihraç edildi. Ya Alçı’ya?
FETÖ’nün TSK’ya kumpası olan Ergenekon ve Balyoz davasının hızlı müdafileri kimlerdi? Biri Nagehan Alçı, diğeri de eşi değil miydi? 25.08.2017 tarihli yazısında bile, hala FETÖ uydurması, Ergenekon örgütünün varlığını savunan da Nagehan Alçı değil miydi? Bu ısrarı nedendi?

71745131_2711839438849368_7544202440170536960_n.jpg

nagehan-alci-feto-kredisiyle-aldigi-evde-yakaladigi-karincalari-nasil-tuvalete-atiyor-1908171200_m2.jpg

nagehan-rasim-villa.jpg

nagehan alçi and her former husband pelikanci rasim ozan kütahyali buy a nice house near sea in istanbul with fetullah gülen's money

nagehan alçi and rasim ozan kütahyali

ekran-resmi-2022-05-13-09-83Fa.png

merve_kavakci_nin_esi_de_fetocu_cikti_kardesi_ise_hala_akp_milletvekili_h26434_ee3c3.png

images

merve kavakçi once said fetö is my second father

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
17 1,707

kamer genç warning about fetö back in their prime time which requires ball since who ever stood aginst them got killed

koyu-mavi-kirmizi-beyaz-jenerik-haber-genel-haber-logo-1200-x-705-piksel-4-1.png

defne joy foster turkish-american actress called fetullah gülen a terrorist later she brutally murdered in her house

hüseyin kıvrıkoğlu cheif of general staff after 28 şubat who once said "if irtica going to last for 1000 years so does 28 şubat" talks about how westren countries are helping PKK later when he wantd to arrest fetullah gülen but fetö fled turkey to usa in 2000s erdogan once said " we want to see hoca efendi to come back bitsin bu sila hasret" then curse those zalim (hüseyin kıvrıkoğlu) who force hoca efendi to flee the country

hüseyin kıvrıkoğlu was putten in list of human right violator of USA for researching the tarikat of fetullah gülen

rahmetli ismail hakkı karadayı cheif of general staff during 28 şubat who fired 230 fetö member from the army during 28 şubat call fr court during during 28 şubat kupas trails were both jugde and şikayetci were member of fetö at 1:30 people chanting fetö mafiya will be destroyed

hasan attila uğur the officer who intragote abullah öcalan defence in ergeneon and balyo kumpas trails he said to jugde that he is a member of fetö and his rulling has no value

Last edited:

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
17 1,707

here a turkish general protesting kumpas trails and saying with the direction of their tarikat şeyh (fetullah gülen) doing activity in the name of law fingers cross. there was a şehit when army was doing his funeral all the media lied an said the mother of şehit didnt said "vatan sağolsun" nobady wants this you couldnt beat PKK hence we should do the "çözüm sureci" he here clarify that the parent did said "vatan sağolsun"

images

necip hablemitoğlu who was one of the first people who warn about fetö in 1999 and wanted to see him trailed he was later killed by them

Prof.Dr türkan saylan wanrs fetö wants to take control of the state and overthrow the regime back in 1999

545.jpg

she later arrested in ergenekon and balyoz kumpas trails prevented her treatment and only released from prison when her cancer advance and 100% she would die

Asena_great

Contributor
Reactions
17 1,707
EZcT5dvXYAA3BIj.jpg

ismail hakki karadayı cheif of general staff during 28 şubat rejected the fetö awards

9a80546e0bdc9561f020a3d2e7cf95b8.jpg

number of fetöcu fired from army during each cheif of general staff. rahmetli ismail hakki karadayı holds the highest record

GHakz01XIAA7ZgG.jpg:large

rahmetli Güven Erkaya head of navy during 28 şubat he warns that irtica is more dangurse hen pkk there was another newspaper page that i uploaded here before in which Güven Erkaya says he had the kaset of fetullah gülen and explain his plan back in 2000 at 2003 AKP came to power. funnyly after i posted that newspaper page here its no longer avaliable in internet just like some of my videos that i uploaded them here LOL

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
103 19,044
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
After the HPG/PKK's "Immortals" terror unit conducted a terrorist attack on TUSAS the Ministry of Internal Affairs launched operations targeting the PKK in Turkiye.

During operation "GURZ-19" a terrorist taking place in the "RED" Most Wanted List with a code name "Ferasin-Bedran", Ramazan Aktas was neutralized after a standoff in a building with a Police Special Operations unit in Artuklu, Mardin. Big number of weapons, weapons accessories, ammunition and specialized equipment was seized during the operation.

1729858494339.png

Operation "GURZ-20" was launched in 31 provinces. 176 suspects were detained. The operation targeted PKK's youth branch and finance network. Illegal weapons, drugs and organizational documents were seized.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom