Experienced member
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
Nation of residence
Nethelands
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkish Aerospace Inc. (TAI; Turkish: Türk Havacılık ve Uzay Sanayi A.Ş., TUSAŞ) is the center of technology in design, development, manufacturing, integration of aerospace systems, modernization and after sales support in Turkey.

Located in Ankara, the Turkish Aerospace production plant covers an area of 5 million square meters with an industrial facility of 150,000 square meters under its roof. The company has a modern aircraft facility furnished with high technology machinery and equipment that provide extensive manufacturing capabilities ranging from parts manufacturing to aircraft assembly, flight tests and delivery.

As of 2010, Turkish Aerospace employs over 1500 engineers, of whom approximately 850 are research and development engineers working in military research projects.

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
devam-1.jpg

ACADEMIC COLLABORATION PROTOCOL HAS SIGNED BETWEEN TURKISH AEROSPACE AND AIRBUS!

To support the advancements of the Turkish aviation sector, Turkish Aerospace (TUSAS) Academy and AirBusiness Academy- an Airbus company are launching a new collaborative project.

Within the scope of this project, TUSAS Academy and an Airbus- AirBusiness Academy will organize joint training programs, offer customized development opportunities to employees, and support research in the collaboration field. Joint solutions will be produced and training programs will be designed and implemented in regions including Türkiye, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan.

Developed within the shared vision of the two corporations, the project aims to provide better service to professionals in the aviation sector by contributing to areas such as Aviation Management, Project Management, Leadership Development, Digital Asset Creation, Sustainability, and Operational Excellence.

Built on the long-standing cooperation between TUSAS Academy and AirBusiness Academy-an Airbus company, the project will consolidate the collective knowledge of both parties through shared educational content. The project aims to cultivate a skilled workforce and develop strategies that respond to current needs.

devamö-2.jpg

Sharing his views on the partnership agreement, The CEO of AirBusiness Academy- an Airbus company Mr. Adam McGonigal said;’’ Building on our strong foundations of trust and collaboration, this next phase of our relationship with Turkish Aerospace Academy will enable us to go beyond the ordinary, and unlock new opportunities for us the develop the skills, knowledge and behaviours of the aerospace industry together.’’

After The CEO of AirBusiness Academy- an Airbus company Mr. Adam McGonigal, The President and CEO of Turkish Aerospace Temel Kotil shared his views and said; “Since the day we started, we attach great importance to national and international education. In addition to many national academic collaborations to date, with this project, we will enhance our competencies by sharing experiences and knowledge with Airbus, one of the world's leading aircraft manufacturers, and elevate our standards in the international arena. This partnership agreement is one of the most important agreements I have signed to date. I would like to thank all my colleagues who contributed to this partnership."

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Explain how Europe factors into all this.
I was doing some wit actually.

Within the scope of this project, TUSAS Academy and an Airbus- AirBusiness Academy will organize joint training programs, offer customized development opportunities to employees, and support research in the collaboration field. Joint solutions will be produced and training programs will be designed and implemented in regions including Türkiye, Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, and Kazakhstan.
I said it based on these sentences in the article

Bürküt

Contributor
Defence News Editor
Reactions
61 2,178
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

MMU_İLK_TAKSİ_FOTO_16MART2023-içerik.jpg

TURKISH AEROSPACE, WITH GREAT SUCCESS, HAS RISEN NINE RANKS AT ONCE IN THE LIST!

In the "Defense News Top 100," based on defense sales of the previous year and considered the world's most prestigious defense industry list, which publish annually by the United States-based military publishing organization Defense News, Turkish Aerospace has ascending rankings by nine which takes place from 67th to 58th place in 2022. Additionally, it marked a significant success as the 15th company with the highest percentage change in turnover among 100 companies.

With the recently completed first flights of HÜRJET Advanced Jet Trainer and ATAK II Multirole Heavy Combat Helicopter, the ongoing ground tests of the KAAN Turkish Fighter, which will meet the sky in December, Turkish Aerospace is rapidly climbing higher ranks in the league of the world’s most valuable companies of defense industry. Turkish Aerospace has increased its turnover by 14% in 2022 compared to 2021, thus reached a turnover of 1 billion 483 million dollars.

The President and CEO of Turkish Aerospace, Temel Kotil shared his thoughts and said, "With the experiences we have gained from ANKA and HÜRKUŞ, we are also bringing our indigenous projects to life in recent years. In addition, we manufacture our platforms with special needs for our Forces, sales agreements with many countries abroad we make, and collaborations with the world's leading companies in structural manufacturing, we are increasing our revenues every year. We will continue our efforts with the same determination to be among the top 10 companies in the world. I would like to express my gratitude to our President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, the Defense Industry Presidency, our valuable stakeholders, and all my colleagues who contributed to this success."

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom