IC3M@N FX

Committed member
Reactions
4 287
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
We should find a way to fuck the germans ,they are itching too much and for nothing ! What did we do to them? !
I think this is ethnic and above all political hatred, and there is no point in running after it.
We just have to treat Germany as a person non grata when it comes to armaments partnerships. No partnerships or purchases in the armaments sector and in the automotive sector and other industries we should work with the Chinese.
The Chinese tend to take a sober view and only see the money, they are not interested in what happens where as long as they are not directly affected.

Samba

Reactions
2 142
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is thought that Turkey's natural gas drillings in Southeastern Mediterranean may be the issue here.

I suspect Israel is poking things here.

Reactions
1 21
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
It is thought that Turkey's natural gas drillings in Southeastern Mediterranean may be the issue here.

I suspect Israel is poking things here.
The Turkish government pulled all of its gas search and drill ships out of the Mediterranean. There is literally no Turkish natural gas activity in the Mediterranean. In other words: Turkish government is fully complying on Turkey's enemies' demands on the EastMed.

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,193
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sorry to burst your bubble, but Germany is not a frontier country perse. So while they don't have same advanteous location as England or France they're still pretty well hidden.

Only thing that could bring Germany to its knees is/was the refugee waves. I've already posted my pov and ideas about the R&D in Med sea, no need to go there in this thread.

But I agree that forcing german companies to increase production in Türkiye would be a good start, or like Kartal pointed out cooperating with the Chinese, but the Germans will find a way to hinder it as well.

All I can say is that we need to find a way to make life a hell for german brands in Türkiye. Unless it creates jobs etc.

uçuyorum

Contributor
Reactions
11 1,371
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So I imagine all the deals including F110, F16V, Eurofighter, Hürjet, F404, A400m, C130J etc is about to be cancelled. Just had to stay silent...

In other words: işte şimdi s.çtık

Last edited:

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
64 8,154
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
So I imagine all the deals including F110, F16V, Eurofighter, Hürjet, F404, A400m, C130J etc is about to be cancelled. Just had to stay silent...

In other words: işte şimdi s.çtık
Eh, much didn't change after his latest rhetoric. Let's see.

Slayer

Reactions
1 222
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Last edited by a moderator:

Sanchez

Experienced member
Think Tank Analyst
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
64 8,154
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Turkey's natural gas activities in the Eastern Mediterranean
Don't exist.

Truth is, Turkey per official stance has not yet made an official request to Germany to buy Eurofighters. They are first waiting for an unofficial green light to make a request.

Mezzanatto is a nobody in this sense, put on the consortium board to make sure it runs semi smoothly, his thoughts and words don't mean anything.

Crush716

Committed member
Reactions
1 430
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey
Don't exist.

Truth is, Turkey per official stance has not yet made an official request to Germany to buy Eurofighters. They are first waiting for an unofficial green light to make a request.

Mezzanatto is a nobody in this sense, put on the consortium board to make sure it runs semi smoothly, his thoughts and words don't mean anything.
Time will tell I guess

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom