TR Land Vehicle Programs

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
OTOKAR will not want to meet the tender conditions. They will continue with foreign engine until the last moment. And if they are let out, they will again make big mouths in the defense forums.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
OTOKAR will not want to meet the tender conditions. They will continue with foreign engine until the last moment. And if they are let out, they will again make big mouths in the defense forums.
So who are you to think like this??
Are you Otokar engineer etc.??
And there is a reliable Turkish engine at the moment that we don't know??
Till our engine matures, we should use foreign engine on our first 50-100 vehicles, which are already proved themselves in other countries tenders!!
Where is BMC vehicles which proved themselves in any foreign tender??
Kirpi,which is Israeli license product, is the only product that is good that BMC produces!!

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
We need to renew our land vehicles for years,and sour land forces need them not tomorrow today!! But we are waiting out engines!! Yersen!!
We need them asap since with the fires around us show that we will in a war soon!! But we are waiting engines!!

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
In small aspect, we are waiting for domestic engines, right. But in big terms, we're waiting for something big.

There is a sharp and clear condition: the vehicle MUST have a domestic engine. And OTOKAR does not want to fulfill that.

Yet another point: Did OTOKAR offer its COBRA 2 vehicle in the Hungarian tender? Or if OTOKAR did that, would it stand a chance? Or why did the Hungarian Army choose EJDER Yalcin? No no no!

In a static tender, there are many factors for both sides. one of them is political security and the associated operational security of the purchased vehicle.

As you know, Turkish Army does not make the same mistake again. KADEME have been waiting for a water pump for 8 weeks for a COBRA 1, because the buyer is Turkish Army.

OTOKAR?? No thank you. They are welcome to sell their really good vehicles abroad with foreign engines. But, so they have no chance with the Turkish army. What is interesting, they don't itch either.

Fighter_35

Contributor
Reactions
1 739
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In small aspect, we are waiting for domestic engines, right. But in big terms, we're waiting for something big.

There is a sharp and clear condition: the vehicle MUST have a domestic engine. And OTOKAR does not want to fulfill that.

Yet another point: Did OTOKAR offer its COBRA 2 vehicle in the Hungarian tender? Or if OTOKAR did that, would it stand a chance? Or why did the Hungarian Army choose EJDER Yalcin? No no no!

In a static tender, there are many factors for both sides. one of them is political security and the associated operational security of the purchased vehicle.

As you know, Turkish Army does not make the same mistake again. KADEME have been waiting for a water pump for 8 weeks for a COBRA 1, because the buyer is Turkish Army.

OTOKAR?? No thank you. They are welcome to sell their really good vehicles abroad with foreign engines. But, so they have no chance with the Turkish army. What is interesting, they don't itch either.
Again I ask you, who are you to tell this?? You work as an engineer in Otokar and get directives not to use a reliable Turkish engine??
Otokar is not pushing for Turkish tenders because we know why!! Finally all tenders go to BMC somehow!! Right??
Again don't talk with out having a clue . This kind of talks only prove that you are another akpian Alamanci!! So don't talk for on the behalf of Turkish people!!

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
firstly, 8 years ago I said that if a domestic company wants to sell any vehicle to the Turkish Army, it must be with domestic engines. This rule still applies. from 0.5 t to 70 t.

secondly, you do not try to question or identify the identities of forum members. You will not succeed.

Third, you try not to make people mouth dead if it doesn't suit you.

fourth, you do not try to introduce forum members with a political party and call them "akpian" in the abominable word.

Fifth, with Alamanci's term, you bring their personal existence further to the abyss.

Sixth, my signature is Greek.

Last edited:

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,795
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Again I ask you, who are you to tell this?? You work as an engineer in Otokar and get directives not to use a reliable Turkish engine??
Otokar is not pushing for Turkish tenders because we know why!! Finally all tenders go to BMC somehow!! Right??
Again don't talk with out having a clue . This kind of talks only prove that you are another akpian Alamanci!! So don't talk for on the behalf of Turkish people!!

Please shut the fck up.

Stop polluting this thread with your bs.

Also stop insulting members.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,795
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
firstly, 8 years ago I said that if a domestic company wants to sell any vehicle to the Turkish Army with domestic engines. This rule still applies. from 0.5 t to 70 t.

secondly, you do not try to question or identify the identities of forum members. You will not succeed.

Third, you try not to make people moon dead if it doesn't suit you.

fourth, you do not try to introduce forum members with a political party and call them "akpian" in the abominable word.

Fifth, with Alamanci's term, you bring their personal existence further to the abyss.

Sixth, my signature is Greek.

I got called a Devshirme and an Islamist by a certain piece of shit.

You will have some members calling you names just because you disagree with their viewpoints.

Best option is to report them to mods or block them.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,513
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please shut the fck up.

Stop polluting this thread with your bs.

Also stop insulting members.
He has a valid point tho, @OPTIMUS keeps telling OTOKAR won't use a domestic engine. What is his source? Is he a decision maker in OTOKAR or has any connection to get this news?

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,007
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
In a normal country, if there was an incident like the Altay tank, BMC would be closed and all its executives would be sent to prison.

While the bidding was going on though, the owner and managers changed in a funny way.

Are you aware of the amount of incentives given?

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 17,795
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
He has a valid point tho, @OPTIMUS keeps telling OTOKAR won't use a domestic engine. What is his source? Is he a decision maker in OTOKAR or has any connection to get this news?

You do realise his arguments are just attacking members and calling them rednecks and other slurs.

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
In a normal country, if there was an incident like the Altay tank, BMC would be closed and all its executives would be sent to prison.

While the bidding was going on though, the owner and managers changed in a funny way.

Are you aware of the amount of incentives given?
in a normal country, if there was an incident like the Altay tank, OTOKAR would be closed and all its executives would be sent to prison.

OTOKAR got $500 million$.

Where and how is the money spent?
Does the money appear in OTOKAR's accounting balance sheet?
Where are all the documentations of ALTAY Tank? Could or was OTOKAR allowed to bring entire design data back to Turkey or are they kept under lock and key in an (allied)country? Are the dates in Detroit or in Köln or in Lohmar or Friedrichshafen?
If OTOKAR gets the order to build the Altay Tank, can they?
Do we have to buy the ALTAY TANK freely because OTOKAR acted irresponsibly?

If they have answers to these questions, we can talk. BMC could not and was not allowed to build the ALTAY because OTOKAR could not deliver from the TANK.... because they have nothing about it. we only have copyrights from the TANK no more. And only on paper.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,513
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
in a normal country, if there was an incident like the Altay tank, OTOKAR would be closed and all its executives would be sent to prison.

Where are all the documentations of ALTAY Tank? Could or was OTOKAR allowed to bring entire design data back to Turkey or are they kept under lock and key in an (allied)country? Are the dates in Detroit or in Köln or in Lohmar or Friedrichshafen?

If they have answers to these questions, we can talk. BMC could not and was not allowed to build the ALTAY because OTOKAR could not deliver from the TANK.... because they have nothing about it. we only have copyrights from the TANK no more. And only on paper.
You are just bullshitting now. OTOKAR designed the tank with the help of Korea. So you think there is no documentation of the Altay tank? Doesn't it belong to SSB?
BTW it was BMC who was going to build the tank with Rheinmetall, not OTOKAR.

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You are just bullshitting now. OTOKAR designed the tank with the help of Korea. So you think there is no documentation of the Altay tank? Doesn't it belong to SSB?
BTW it was BMC who was going to build the tank with Rheinmetall, not OTOKAR.
OTOKAR designed the ALTAY in Detroit (FORD).

Baryshx

Contributor
Reactions
8 2,007
Website
www.twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

You're not even worth answering. By the way, I don't like the Koç and Sabancı group either.

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
No you are mistaken they are designed in Ashkelon, Israel along side deathstar.
OTOKAR has very modern and capable design centers in Arifiye and Sakarya. The reason OTOKAR designed the ALTAY at FORD in Detroit is that Ford provided the OTOKAR with better and faster computing capabilities.

I don't want the topic personal but here is also not a kindergarten where they can have fun and play. and I don't think you'd ever be allowed to board a plane in the direction of Israel.

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
You're not even worth answering. By the way, I don't like the Koç and Sabancı group either.
You could not like the KOC or SABANCI. I don't care. But you must not forget that they are the largest employers and the mainstay of the Turkish economy. Sometimes they press the wrong keys but that's no reason not to like them.

Tornadoss

Contributor
Reactions
4 2,513
Nation of residence
Czechia
Nation of origin
Turkey
OTOKAR has very modern and capable design centers in Arifiye and Sakarya. The reason OTOKAR designed the ALTAY at FORD in Detroit is that Ford provided the OTOKAR with better and faster computing capabilities.

I don't want the topic personal but here is also not a kindergarten where they can have fun and play. and I don't think you'd ever be allowed to board a plane in the direction of Israel.
Oh, you would be surprised. They even let me design part of their software, I don't think a trip to Israel would be a problem.

OPTIMUS

Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
Oh, you would be surprised. They even let me design part of their software, I don't think a trip to Israel would be a problem.
No, I'm not surprised. I think more times what I write and how much I write. I think the problem is to understand your prejudices and ignorance an obstacle to what you read.
If you ever want to go to Israel, don't take an EL-AL plane. EL-AL specially imposed conditions for airports and other prosedures for your passengers. This costs more and more time and money. When you are there, first ask for the date and write it down. Good Luck.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom