TR Indigenous Made Firearms & Medium Calibre Weapons

Waz

Committed member
Reactions
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Pakistan
Brothers anyone know anything about Hatsan? They make quality air arms.

They make the most powerful air rifle in the world, check this out just insane;

At 3.50, 5.15 and 9.40.

They're not legal here in the UK, but hopefully their Harpoon i.e. arrow launching rifle will be in the UK, like the Benjamin Airbow.

Their products look great.

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
YQBkmD.jpg

40mm-programlanabilir-mk-19.png

Reviewbrah

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Different countries experimented with such caliber, concepts. Due to complexity and cost, none of them entered service.

T

Turko

South african variant is active in north ıraq and very simple. They just shortened conventional 20mm autocannon shell,so they reached manageable recoil and power of direct fire. There isnt any super-duper high and ammunition. Just pull trigger and hit the car. İ like it much more than RPG7.

Hexciter

Experienced member
Reactions
4 11,447
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
The recently developed EBK-M44 hand grenade carrier which is suitable for all kinds of environmental conditions gives the opportunity to use one-handed for 2 seconds without releasing the weapon.

The EBK-M44, with its double safety system, ensures the safe operation of the grenade with the possibility of putting back and carrying the grenade even if its pin is pulled.

Last edited:

Zafer

Experienced member
Reactions
6 7,123
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Canik TP9 SFX Mete is the Turkish made handgun with the longest barrel. Too bad only special operation forces can have a threaded barrel. We should allow accredited civilians to have a threaded barrel and muffler can for the purpose of protecting hearing. Also multiple hand gun ownership should be allowed for the small arms industry to take off.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
79 16,367
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Those grenade carriers are pretty cool actually.
View attachment 6448
It is a modern design. There are similar "boxes" by other foreign companies just varying a bit in shape and design and it is combat proven. Not long ago I saw one on a picture of US SOF personnel in Afghanistan I think. The idea is very interesting. In the name of being informative here is alternative from a foreign company.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom