Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,653
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Ruhlari sad, mekanlari cennet olsun.

According Abdullah Agar they have fallen during a cave cleaning operation.
Unfortunately. Cave cleaning operations are very dangerous. I am wondering about the exact circumstances. We gave martyrs from the special forces before due to hand grenades and I am not going to be surprised if that's the case. Other than the two martyrs we also have 4 wounded. May they heal soon and return to their duties without complications.

Vergennes

Experienced member
Professional
France Moderator
Reactions
Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
RIP. It's certain operations in confined and closed spaces is very dangerous and a difficult task. The PKK is using large networks of hidden tunnels and caves to add to the difficulty. The use of air force/drones might not be of great efficiency here. Good luck to Turkish soldiers.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,653
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sources are reporting large numbers of terrorists neutralized, successful ambushes against 2 terrorist groups and terrorists captured alive. Atak helicopters conducted operations at 38km depth and targets are destroyed by air strikes. The operation is going full speed with exceptional level of OPSEC and PERSEC and the information coming from the field is not much.

CAN_TR

Contributor
Reactions
11 4,975
Nation of residence
Austria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Gara region were the current operation continues is the cross road/bridge between the Kandil region on the Iranian border (PKK's headquarter) and Haftanin, Zap and Metina camps.

Cleaning this region would be a huge setback to the terrorists but it's not an easy task, dense mountainous woodland, caves/tunnel networks. We also can assume that they have placed IED's and other kind of shit on points of strategic importance.

PS: A MQ-1 similar UAV was spotted over operation zones, who could that be?

Constan

Reactions
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Gara region were the current operation continues is the cross road/bridge between the Kandil region on the Iranian border (PKK's headquarter) and Haftanin, Zap and Metina camps.

Cleaning this region would be a huge setback to the terrorists but it's not an easy task, dense mountainous woodland, caves/tunnel networks. We also can assume that they have placed IED's and other kind of shit on points of strategic importance.

We should have a base there.

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,653
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey

A very critical place. We will establish firm control over the Sinjar-Zakho/Dohuk-Hakurk-Kandil logistical corridor and cut Sinjar from the rest of the camps. Together with the capturing of the terrorist responsible for the logistics between Iraq and Syria this is a very critical moment and very big strike to the logistic corridor that we already know is serving a very serious role in transfer of fighters and equipment between Syria and Iraq.

If we control Gara and the Duhok area we don't need to control Malikiyah as we can strike them on Iraqi territory whenever they try to pull stunts. The efficiency of the observation, intelligence gathering, patrols and direct action operations of the land based units will be enhanced and they will have easier access to conduct operations against identified targets. We will also be able to effectively coordinate with Peshmerga forces and also the support of our bases in the region including the one in Duhok will be made easier with the opportunity for immediate allocation of manpower, additional reinforcement of FOBs or other bases if such need is present.

GoatsMilk

Experienced member
Reactions
9 9,030
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Last year we went hard in Syria, Libya and Azerbaijan. Time to go hard in other countries too. the army has to constantly be fighting an enemy from now on.

Xenon54

Experienced member
Switzerland Correspondent
Reactions
5 6,702
Nation of residence
Switzerland
Nation of origin
Turkey
Their serok APO the second he got arrested.

1613068968837.png

''Im ready to assist the state against pkk just give me the chance''
''my mother is Turkish too, i love Turkey and Turkish people''
''I have stomach ache''
-Abdullah Donkeylover Öcalan 1999

Kartal1

Experienced member
Lead Moderator
Reactions
81 16,653
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Their serok APO the second he got arrested.

View attachment 13965

''Im ready to assist the state against pkk just give me the chance''
''my mother is Turkish too, i love Turkey and Turkish people''
''I have stomach ache''
-Abdullah Donkeylover Öcalan 1999
If they love Ocalan so much then they have to go, search and kill the current leaders of PKK like Karayilan and Bayik themselves as they trashed him like dog and are only using his personality cult for the propaganda of the organization. If the operations go like I expect we could even see how they trash HDP or the Ocalan hardliners within and they split and even try to initiate negotiations on a political solution. The non-destroyable loyalty story is only for the brainwashed mountain rats and TAK suicide bombers. PKK is panic and chaos right now.

Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,091
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
To the pkk scumbags if you are holding Turkish soldiers as captives.

Where is proof???

Where are the pictures and videos of these captives???

Show us your proof if not Turkish airforce is just going to make your lives a living hell.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom