Live Conflict Ukraine-Russia War

guest12

Reactions
2 880
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
I'm not sure if everyone agrees with me but I feel like after looking at the Ukraine conflict I'm pretty sure Turkey and NATO would beat the fuck out of Russia if nukes are not used.
Then 10 years later same NATO would destroy Turkiye.Russia's existance is a blessing for us the fact they are one pulling majority of aggression from West what keep this country in one piece.The fact so many of my stupid(very light word for you guys) compatriots jumping anti-Russian bandwagon ,proposing closing bophrous mind blowing.They dont relaize every Westerner proposes Turkiye do something about Russia today gonna support Greece tomorrow in a future Greece-Turkiye war cheer as their their countries give military support to Greece.

Greeks are really smart and prepare themselves for future.They get sanctioned us reducing military might then get all kind of modern military equipment.Now we are supposed to became cannon fodder and reduce our relationship with Russia while Greece's with modern and potent armed forces dont involve itself in any way in this conflict and some Turks stupid enough to cheer for this plan.

Zelensky should stop involving us and tag Greece's prime minister in twitter next time.Even better Israel's as they are ones with most modern and potent force in the region yet they too playing three monkeys since start of this conflict despise being main U.S. ally in the region.

Last edited:

Agha Sher

Experienced member
DefenceHub Diplomat
Reactions
10 9,218
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Afghanistan
Now the ruskies are even losing high ranking officers. A Major was captured.

Attachments

• 2E58A868-AE9F-4FE9-B229-0BFC0B31D4E7.jpeg
    2E58A868-AE9F-4FE9-B229-0BFC0B31D4E7.jpeg
    574.8 KB · Views: 85

TheInsider

Experienced member
Professional
Solutions
Reactions
27 13,914
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey
Then 10 years later same NATO would destroy Turkiye.Russia's existance is a blessing for us the fact they are one pulling majority of aggression from West what keep this country in one piece.The fact so many of my stupid(very light word for you guys) compatriots jumping anti-Russian bandwagon ,proposing closing bophrous mind blowing.They dont relaize every Westerner proposes Turkiye do something about Russia today gonna support Greece tomorrow in a future Greece-Turkiye war cheer as their their countries give military support to Greece.

Greeks are really smart and prepare themselves for future.They get sanctioned us reducing military might then get all kind of modern military equipment.Now we are supposed to became cannon fodder and reduce our relationship with Russia while Greece's with modern and potent armed forces dont involve itself in any way in this conflict and some Turks stupid enough to cheer for this plan.

Zelensky should top involve us and tag Greece's prime minister in twitter next time.Even better Israel as they are ones with most modern and potent force in the region yet they too playing three monkeys since start of this conflict despise being main U.S. ally in the region.
10 years from now we will be a defense behemoth that can deter(conventionally) multiple countries at the size of France or superpowers like the US or China.

F-6 enthusiast

Reactions
1 595
Nation of residence
United Kingdom
Nation of origin
Bangladesh
Ukranian Mig-29s should be able to take off from makeshift runways. It was designed that way.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom