Glass🚬

Contributor
Reactions
2 3,159
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
1 - US sorros societies etc supported corrupted politicians and make a coup to bring their jew tranverstit dog , Zelinsky.
2- After goverment of Zelinsky comes to power , Pro Russiam Ukrainians (50+% of population) orthodoxs got bullied , purged , killed.
3- Zelinsky with his mad dogs of extremist catholics AZOV terrorist start killing influecial pro Russian politicians , juarnalism , busnesmes etc etc
4- Zelisly said Ukraine did bad decision that removed Nukes and he wanted Nuke , he want to build Nukes with civilian nuclear materials which already has just like Japan &S Korea ( The red Line for Orthodoxs & Russians ) Making Ukraine pro US nuclear power just like Israel 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
5 - US , using his dog wanted Nuclear Ukraine to keep Russia on threat by their Orthodox brothers
6- US imperialism want everyone to be their slaves ,and to implement Devide and rule . Use your kin agaist U .
-- This dont work with Superpower nr2 .
- Russia is letting his Soldiers to get killed to save civilian lifes of his fellow Ortodoxs brothers ,While Azov fighters use civil schools to hide , and gardens to put their fuccking artillery .
-- Russia will resist this soft sweet invading for some days but when becaming angry than u will see the hell on earth just like Grozny (muslims) or just US killed everything that moved on their way even cats , dogs,women, children .
---If NATO dont stop the SHOCK AND AWE for Ukraine will come and i feel so sorry for cevilians but the war is WAR .
--- I am seeing majority of Turks here supporting 'Ukraine' When Majority of Ukraininas themself support RUSSIA .🤦‍♂️
-- U forget Sanctions ?!
--U forgot PKK arming ?!
-- U forgot MAPS of devided TURKIYE ?!
-- U forgot FETO ?!
-- U forgot RACISM ?!
-- It seems u forgot alot of things malesef 😭 ( I am living US imperialism here in Albania everyday , i know how it works and looks 😭 )
But we dont have Superpower to suport us , Ukrainians are lucky to have Russia Orthodox brothers .

bruh

Fuzuli NL

Experienced member
Germany Correspondent
Reactions
22 8,401
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Turkey
1 - US sorros societies etc supported corrupted politicians and make a coup to bring their jew tranverstit dog , Zelinsky.
2- After goverment of Zelinsky comes to power , Pro Russiam Ukrainians (50+% of population) orthodoxs got bullied , purged , killed.
3- Zelinsky with his mad dogs of extremist catholics AZOV terrorist start killing influecial pro Russian politicians , juarnalism , busnesmes etc etc
4- Zelisly said Ukraine did bad decision that removed Nukes and he wanted Nuke , he want to build Nukes with civilian nuclear materials which already has just like Japan &S Korea ( The red Line for Orthodoxs & Russians ) Making Ukraine pro US nuclear power just like Israel 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
5 - US , using his dog wanted Nuclear Ukraine to keep Russia on threat by their Orthodox brothers
6- US imperialism want everyone to be their slaves ,and to implement Devide and rule . Use your kin agaist U .
-- This dont work with Superpower nr2 .
- Russia is letting his Soldiers to get killed to save civilian lifes of his fellow Ortodoxs brothers ,While Azov fighters use civil schools to hide , and gardens to put their fuccking artillery .
-- Russia will resist this soft sweet invading for some days but when becaming angry than u will see the hell on earth just like Grozny (muslims) or just US killed everything that moved on their way even cats , dogs,women, children .
---If NATO dont stop the SHOCK AND AWE for Ukraine will come and i feel so sorry for cevilians but the war is WAR .
--- I am seeing majority of Turks here supporting 'Ukraine' When Majority of Ukraininas themself support RUSSIA .🤦‍♂️
-- U forget Sanctions ?!
--U forgot PKK arming ?!
-- U forgot MAPS of devided TURKIYE ?!
-- U forgot FETO ?!
-- U forgot RACISM ?!
-- It seems u forgot alot of things malesef 😭 ( I am living US imperialism here in Albania everyday , i know how it works and looks 😭 )
But we dont have Superpower to suport us , Ukrainians are lucky to have Russia Orthodox brothers .
I feel sorry for the time I've lost reading this gibberish..

BalkanTurk90

Contributor
Reactions
5 978
Nation of residence
Albania
Nation of origin
Turkey
Please delete the original posting and all quotations including this posting. Thanks.
U delete what u want but the truth is never changed , I hate Both Russia and US but in Ukraine , Russia have right to liberate them. I am agasit Russia military on Syria , Brasil , azerbaijan but not in Ukrainerus ,or Belarus ,Aslo US can Invade (Canada , Australia how many times it wants , i dont have problem , i support them there , u are on wrong side on this by massive west zionist TV prapaganda 🤦‍♂️
-

Relic

Contributor
Canada Correspondent
Reactions
12 2,484
Nation of residence
Canada
Nation of origin
Canada
We're starting to see reputable sources confirming the arrival of shipments of weapons and ammunition that were promised to Ukraine by NATO, the EU and some independent countries.

Clearly, these weapons systems alone will not be enough to stop Russia all together, as the Ukrainians are deeply out manned and out gunned, however, if Russia is not able to identify and intercept these weapons as they cross into Ukraine through Poland and Romania, and they're actually able to reach the Eastern front, along with Ukrainian and foreign reinforcements, the cost of life and equipment to Russia is going to get really, really, expensive in the coming week. I'm extremely curious to see what they take in terms of loses to aircraft, with what looks like north of 1000 stinger missiles and RPGs entering the country by week's end. Don't be surprised if 8,000-10,000 foreign fighters make their way to Ukraine in the next little while. I'm not exaggerating when I say that people around the world are signing up, quickly.

Even more interesting might be the influx of drones and new technologies into Ukraine. If Turkey does give the Ukrainians more Bayraktars and the USA and Israel chip in their respective drones (all simply speculation at this point), Russian supply lines will surely be tested.

Finally, I'll be curious to see how able the Ukrainians will be to repurpose some of these fighting vehicles that the Russians are leaving behind. Every little bit helps.

Last edited:

Free Ukraine

Reactions
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Poland
Flatten the tires of every Russian vehicle in Ukraine by any means possible and you will bring the invasion to a standstill. Civilians may not have the means to penetrate the armor of many vehicles, but they can put them out of commission by flattening the tires. There is no defense against this, and no practical way for them to remedy this any time soon. SLAVA UKRAINI!!!

Top Bottom