Nation of residence
France
Nation of origin
France
"only the dead can see the end of war"

FNAFNMnXEAEEMKP.jpg

M

Manomed

What happened? i thought those Tsirkon would ensure total Ukraine capitulation ? What I saw is Russians leaving their tanks behind. Quite ironic tbh. 🤭🤭
Russians doesn't even have precise munitions nor targeting pod Even the F16 Block 50+>Su 35

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,974
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Many countries have left-wing communist parties, even elected in their parliament, so does Greece. And usually they have anti-EU, anti-NATO and pro-Russia sentiments.
Never did understand why modern communists have such a hard-on for Russia. At least China is theoretically still communist, Russia purges communists.

Captain_Azeri_76

Contributor
Reactions
Nation of residence
Germany
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan

"Israel Haaretz Newspaper: Tayyip Erdogan was the winner of the Ukraine-Russia war."

I don't know if I'm the only one who notices it - but the nation most frequently mentioned internationally in connection with the conflict is turkey.
If anyone here is still denying a global agenda, that person appears to be mentally retarded. You just have to look at the performance of the TL in comparison with the Rubel.
The western media accuses turkey of being a profiteer of the war, even though turkey has nothing to do with the shit - in almost every 2nd german report about Putin the same attention is paid to Erdogan -
you can tell that Europe's theophobia is so damn deep because of 500 years of humiliation - that they wished turkey would be in war.
While Ukraine praises Turkish support, the Armenian and Kurdish lobbies are so active that the TB2 is presented > not only as western but assembled in turkey <
??, but in every text with alleged "genocides" in Armenian Karabagh?! or a "genocide " in "Northern Kurdistan".

If turkey were to stay out of the conflict completely, i.e. even with deliveries of drones, etc., Turkey would be accused of pro-Russian sentiment and a deliberately passive attitude to weaken NATO.

The moral of the story:

Turkey has no and will have no friends - only beneficiaries and traitors...

To name what I mean concretely;

saw a documentary in German public television; it was mentioned that Putin's influence has bred many "mini-Putins" - deliberately formulated as humiliating.
As an example came turkey and Erdogan with the massacres in "northern Kurdistan" (eastern turkey) that's how german television portrays it...

This is called subliminal influence, although the conflict has nothing to do with Turkey, a bogeyman should be maintained...

Last edited:

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
3 2,974
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Unless they are looking to use this, they should move this and other heavy equipment to Poland to ensure the Russians don't take hold of it again. Same goes for POWs.
Moving Russian POWs to Poland would only cause trouble for Poland on the international stage.

Top Bottom