Ryder

Experienced member
Reactions
5 18,336
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Turkey
Fcking hell we are seeing a complete rout.

Hopefully this is being done with less casualties for the Ukrainians.

Damn!! Russians are getting curb stomped in lightining pace.

This has really surprised me because everybody believed the Russians were dug in the Ukrainians will sacrifice a lot just to kick them out.

It seems Russians are either regrouping or routing.

Now they are left in dilemma with kherson or donbass.

Mis_TR_Like

Contributor
Staff member
Administrator
Reactions
25 5,274
Nation of residence
Australia
Nation of origin
Northern Cyprus
Okay what happens if Ukraine overcommits? I'm sure it's unlikely but what are the scenarios then?
I don't really think they can overcommit. NATO's support has completely changed the game. We shouldn't consider Ukraine a mid-sized country fighting against the odds against a juggernaut. The truth is that it has a motivated, well-trained military, a large enough population to keep fighting for years to come, and an endless supply of NATO weapons. The technological disparity between Russia and the West was only brought to light because of this war. However, those who observed the drone wars of 2020 could have foreseen Russia's abysmal performance.

I think even if Russia miraculously catches up technologically, the issues of motivation and training are far too deep.

Personally, I can see this counteroffensive bogging down if Putin keeps sending in reinforcements. Once Ukraine builds a decent airforce I think it will be all over. Akinci, Mius and F-16s would make border crossings far too dangerous for Russia. They would also make it impossible for their aircraft to survive in Ukrainian territory.

Last edited:

Soldier30

Contributor
Reactions
8 732
Nation of residence
Russia
Nation of origin
Russia
The Russian Mi-8MTV-5 helicopter was named the Mad Eight after one of its sorties in Ukraine. The Mi-8MTV-5 is a modern modification of the Mi-8MT helicopter, developed taking into account the experience of combat use.

The MTLB tractor was modernized in Donetsk. The car was equipped with protection and a 23-mm ZU-23-2 twin anti-aircraft gun, and a 12.7 Utes machine gun was also installed.

The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine showed the exercises of the Marine Corps of Ukraine. The video shows one of the units crossing the river, the location of the exercises is unknown.

The Russian army, using Mi-26 transport helicopters, is transferring troops to the Kharkov direction to create a strike group of troops. Details and the purpose of the transfer of Russian troops are in the interview with the military correspondent in the video (Youtube subtitles)

Footage of lost and abandoned Ukrainian military equipment in the Izyumsko-Kupyansky direction. The video shows three Ukrainian-made infantry fighting vehicles and a new Turkish-made Kirpi armored personnel carrier. And two armored personnel carriers and a pickup truck from one of the mobile groups.

Gary

Experienced member
Reactions
22 12,779
Nation of residence
Indonesia
Nation of origin
Indonesia
Putin gets away with Chechnya, he goes for Georgia. Once done with Georgia he goes for Donbass, then he goes for Syria.

Putin must've had a god complex inside of him right before the invasion of Ukraine. Thinking he will gets away with it.

For a guy who never lose and gets whatever he wants, Ukraine must be very painful to him.

Bogeyman 

Experienced member
Professional
Reactions
66 30,906
Website
twitter.com
Nation of residence
Turkey
Nation of origin
Turkey

FcX-fYTXkAASzTo

Ripley

Contributor
USA Correspondent
Reactions
12 1,512
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Turkey

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Be aware putin clown is talking 🤡

Terrorist state russia demands an urgent meeting of UN Security Council. :rolleyes:

"They promised an offensive for Kherson, and they are taking Izyum instead! Not Fair!", - claims Nebenzya
What he is talking about !?......................it is Ukraine territory which is invaded by putin terrorist state army

Anastasius

Contributor
Azerbaijan Moderator
Reactions
4 3,025
Nation of residence
United States of America
Nation of origin
Azerbaijan
Why do people think that mobilization will be a swift thing once Russia "officially" declares war? Especially with Russia's logistical incompetence, it will be a miracle if they can scrape together enough cannon fodder by the end of the year, much less arm them properly.

Soldiers don't just materialize en masse out of thin air on the front line once you declare full-scale mobilization.

Ecderha

Experienced member
Reactions
4 7,822
Nation of residence
Bulgaria
Nation of origin
Turkey
Just lets Think about this.

Red is total collapse of Ukraine army front few months ago
Blue is present..................What we can say about russian front compare with Ukraine front ?

1662907110845.png

Saithan

Experienced member
Denmark Correspondent
Reactions
28 19,178
Nation of residence
Denmark
Nation of origin
Turkey
Sovjet doctrin failed.

I hope Ukraine is able to cut the russian supply line to Crim. Let the burden of providing ressources there drain Russia.

Follow us on social media

Top Bottom